2018 Free Agency targets

AZBearsFan

1 minute ago, G08 said:

The worst for me was when I was on my honeymoon in Costa Rica. I was in the middle of the jungle with 1/2 a bar and I was begging my buddy to send me updates every hour. So on the hour I'd be running around like a maniac standing on rocks and climbing trees to get a signal only to learn we just signed Bobby Massie xD

I had nothing against Massie but I’ve never understood how he was a fit.

1 minute ago, G08 said:

The worst for me was when I was on my honeymoon in Costa Rica. I was in the middle of the jungle with 1/2 a bar and I was begging my buddy to send me updates every hour. So on the hour I'd be running around like a maniac standing on rocks and climbing trees to get a signal only to learn we just signed Bobby Massie xD

YES

My 1st anniversary happened to fall on the same day as the NFCCG in Jan 2007. She’s not a Bears fan. That was... an interesting day. 

3 minutes ago, G08 said:

I'm glad we here are all a little crazy about this. I am glued to twitter during FA and routinely waste my entire work day.

2 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

YES

My 1st anniversary happened to fall on the same day as the NFCCG in Jan 2007. She’s not a Bears fan. That was... an interesting day. 

Oh my God dude... yeah my wife knows how deep my Bears sickness goes so I'm sure I could have squeezed 3 hours out of the night to watch -- I think lol. Please don't tell me you missed that game!

7 minutes ago, Nads786 said:

Windy is about to lose it...

Maybe we should create a vent thread where people can go and just dump frustrations without any actual dialogue. Just like a whole bunch of EFFFFFFFFF YOU PACE! posts in a row by a bunch of people. Might help keep the dialogue in the other threads moving along better. 

@CBears019?? @Madmike90?? 

1 minute ago, IronMike84 said:

Or an awesome day.

1 minute ago, G08 said:

Oh my God dude... yeah my wife knows how deep my Bears sickness goes so I'm sure I could have squeezed 3 hours out of the night to watch -- I think lol. Please don't tell me you missed that game!

I watched the game. I pretty much told her if she graciously granted me the 4 hours for the game that I’d take her anywhere she wanted for a weekend and buy her jewelry, even if the Bears lost. 

So we both won. Compromise FTW!

2 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

I watched the game. I pretty much told her if she graciously granted me the 4 hours for the game that I’d take her anywhere she wanted for a weekend and buy her jewelry, even if the Bears lost. 

That’s still the day I’m gripping onto. For a lot of people it’s still ‘85, but I’m still obsessed with the 2007 NFCCG.

3 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

How much did those 4 hours cost you? I assume $300 an hour ;)

1 minute ago, IronMike84 said:

My free agency prediction: nobody will be happy.

My mind is slowly starting to hit a depression... if we wind up getting ******* Albert Wilson and Paul Richardson as our two big moves I'm going to kill someone.

3 minutes ago, G08 said:

My mind is slowly starting to hit a depression... if we wind up getting ******* Albert Wilson and Paul Richardson as our two big moves I'm going to kill someone.

My point exactly. Fans want Ryan Pace to flat-out abduct players. Like just to cruise around in a van with Staley and Anthony Adams, find players, and kidnap them.

ESPNLosAngeles

@ESPNLosAngeles
Follow Follow @ESPNLosAngeles

“My sense is that Sammy Watkins will be moving on…I don’t see the market is going to be strong enough for him that he’s not going to be back there but we will see how this works out.”

- @AdamSchefter on Sammy Watkins

I think it'd be interesting to see if the news on going all-in on Robinson may not be a smokescreen to go for Watkins first.

Archived