2018 Free Agency targets

AZBearsFan

Just now, WindyCity said:

He would be an excellent add. His speed would be a weapon.

I am fine with paying either 14-15 million/season. We have the money and the need for an immediate contributor.

Logically he makes a ton more sense than Robinson, especially when you consider our history of injuries at the WR position... how could Pace justify bringing in two dudes coming off torn ACLs? I mean God forbid one of them goes down again, he's going to be hung off the Halas statue in Lake Forest.

I'm just curious how this offense will use Cohen with Watkins and Wilson/White on the outside.

3 minutes ago, G08 said:

Logically he makes a ton more sense than Robinson, especially when you consider our history of injuries at the WR position... how could Pace justify bringing in two dudes coming off torn ACLs? I mean God forbid one of them goes down again, he's going to be hung off the Halas statue in Lake Forest.

I'm just curious how this offense will use Cohen with Watkins and Wilson/White on the outside.

I’m expecting Cohen is used as a “move” piece. Motioning from the slot to the backfield and backfield to slot, inside/outside zone, end arounds, short routes.

Bellamy holds special teams value and he has the type of attitude that Pace wants. It’s no surprise that they want him around.

It would probably be better to care about the WR1 and WR2 than Bellamy as the WR5 and which camp body sticks as WR6.

2 minutes ago, IronMike84 said:

Bellamy holds special teams value and he has the type of attitude that Pace wants. It’s no surprise that they want him around.

It would probably be better to care about the WR1 and WR2 than Bellamy as the WR5 and which camp body sticks as WR6.

3 minutes ago, IronMike84 said:

Sowell and Bellamy. It’s like your nightmare day.

Bellamy is worthless. He is not that good on special teams. His personality is to get into a fight with team mates and get dragged on twitter for hitting on other players girlfriends.

Worthless on the field and off.

Archived