2023 Off-Season Thread: Lillard traded to Bucks!!! Jrue rerouted to Celtics!

11sanchez11

About damn time. Blazers should have done this without him requesting it. Don’t show him any loyalty as well. Send him to the place where you get the most for him, but the Blazers will be dumb and send him to the place he wants and get pennies on the dollar in return. Best chance they have is to make this a 3 team trade 

Edited by agarcia34
  • Like 1

Just now, NYRaider said:

Dame wants Miami but if I’m Portland I don’t want Herro.

Yeah my favorite salary cap expert wrote about it.

With that said, the player usually wins out in these scenarios and I mean he did give his all to Portland and stayed longer than people thought he should’ve, so they probably want to do right by him. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

With that said, the player usually wins out in these scenarios and I mean he did give his all to Portland and stayed longer than people thought he should’ve, so they probably want to do right by him. 

They shouldn’t take less or players that don’t fit with their vision to appease Dame though. Dame didn’t have to sign the super max if he truly wanted to be somewhere else. 

4 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Were the Lakers limited in how much they could offer Schroeder?

Yes.  Either dip into the MLE or get him for the minimum.  In effect, they pretty much chose Vincent over Schroder.

21 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

San Antonio would be interesting.

McDermott, Graham, and Sochan/Vassell works financially. Throw in some picks and that's a solid package. Lillard still wouldn't compete, though. By the time Victor and the rest are ready, Dame will be 36-37.

41 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I'm not doing him nothing. He just held them hostage and finessed a Jerami Grant contract that they're stuck with.

1 minute ago, Kingram said:

Opportunities for teammates. He’s an average creator/passer.

He's a secondary ball-handler, not a PG, who plays with an All-NBA PG and the best backup PG in the league. What exactly do you expect him to do? He's also still improving in this area, as shown by huge growth each season.

Among true SGs, he was 5th in the NBA in APG last season. Bumped up to 5.0 APG without Ja last season. He can make any pass with both hands. He needs to improve his reads on the P&R, but he's an above-average creator who has shown the potential for much more.