OhioG

Who throws the best pass  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who throws the best pass

• Brett Hundley
    • Deshone Kizer
    • Drunk Hornby and Kiwibrown

24 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

As time goes on, I feel like that may be the case. It looks like they didn't want that guy and wanted Hooker, hell, I wanted Hooker but this is no way to treat a guy and honestly I couldn't blame him for having ill will towards Cleveland.

I loved Hooker, but I'd take Peppers and a top 10 pick all day, every day.

There were better range safeties in the draft then Peppers. If they wanted their FS to be a Hail Mary Spy, they drafted the wrong guy. It’s puzzling to see a defensive mind like Williams using Peppers like that, playing to his weaknesses rather than strengths. 

22 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

There were better range safeties in the draft then Peppers. If they wanted their FS to be a Hail Mary Spy, they drafted the wrong guy. It’s puzzling to see a defensive mind like Williams using Peppers like that, playing to his weaknesses rather than strengths. 

Looking for the silver lining here, but how much does a year of playing a deep safety position help him moving forward?

Hopefully it's given him a different view of coverages and such than what he got at Michigan.

Lastly, to your point on Williams, that's what makes me feel as though it has been intentional. He's the only obvious square peg that being continually jammed into a round hole.

25 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

They took a square peg and now want him to fit into a round hole. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

5 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I don't know if Hue did or didn't say anything, but in such a situation the coach needs to be in his rookie QB's ear with what to do.

"If nothing's open, throw it away or take the sack, just get to 4th down and we'll punt".

totes. 

The reason Kizer is anti clutch ie bcause he think he is a hero. 

10 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

There are like three contradictory points in this message but ill just go for one, throwing a quick slant which was dropped by Njoku wasn't playing clock, which one do you want? He completes the pass, its a savvy move by Hue to keep the clock running, Njoku drops the accurate ball and Hue's a fool for taking a chance.

You guys gotta excuse me, I'm just a little extra salty....

The clear point I was trying to reference was if you're going to play conservative, play not to lose football up 14 points, then don't abandon your philosophy on 3rd and 4 with a few minutes left by throwing the ball. We averaged over 5 YPC for the game. You let your line block and give your RB a chance to gain the 4 needed yards, and whether that happens or not, you force the Packers into using their last timeout.

9 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Looking for the silver lining here, but how much does a year of playing a deep safety position help him moving forward?

Hopefully it's given him a different view of coverages and such than what he got at Michigan.

Lastly, to your point on Williams, that's what makes me feel as though it has been intentional. He's the only obvious square peg that being continually jammed into a round hole.

It makes sense for purposes of making him a better player down the road.

If that is it, though, it reeks of a piece in a Tank 2.0 puzzle.

Not exactly playing to win.

Archived