Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

So just to give some clarity to last night because it doesn't seem like there is a mafia....its more of a cult vs cult game.

I hit TK3 last night. I am just a normie but I was "gifted" the hit. Via Whicker's tracking I can tell you that untouch gave me the hit.

What I don't know is how or why. I don't know if its an every night offering, I don't know if its a cult offering or a civ offering. Personally I've never seen the mafia have the ability to "gift" a hit, its generally a civ sided move. That said it seems like we're dealing with cults and not a mafia so I guess anything is on the table.

13 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Tk was either hit because someone thought he was a leader or he was hit by his old crew. Would make sense given he threw them under the bus

This post really intrigues me because you know who hit TK before you made this post. I guess even though you gave me the hit you still don't understand my motivation. While I know it was a "wasted hit" in the sense that I didn't get the leader of the cult but I also eliminated a cult member and avoided a "dumb lynch" for the eventual point where people would push for Tyty because he was an admitted cult member.

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

I will also say that TK's "info" is now done.

I also think I need to revisit the conversation about specials not being able to be converted as TK stated he was a detective/investigator and clearly ended up as a converted cult member.

Specials can definitely be converted. I protected myself and was told someone tried to convert me but it was blocked.

To me, that means had I not protected myself I would've been converted. 

21 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Specials can definitely be converted. I protected myself and was told someone tried to convert me but it was blocked.

To me, that means had I not protected myself I would've been converted. 

Yea I'm sure its old info but I faintly remember someone stating that specials couldn't be converted but we have clear cut evidence right here that it happens.

22 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Tyty has been eliminated 

He was the Boston Celtic NBA aligned (orange) 

Nice.

Touch is up next.

55 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

So just to give some clarity to last night because it doesn't seem like there is a mafia....its more of a cult vs cult game.

Took me a few days to get this dynamic and to discern reads from it, but this is it. Hence my little rant, two nights ago, to draw some people out.

@NS922 is the only one who passed that test, to be honest. My read on both Tyty and Touch were confirmed with their responses to my "what about me!?" rant. 

1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:

My read on both Tyty and Touch were confirmed with their responses to my "what about me!?" rant. 

I'm torn on touch because he gave me the hit last night. I hate to say it but I'm leaning civ on him just because of the nature of the move.

10 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

I'm torn on touch because he gave me the hit last night. I hate to say it but I'm leaning civ on him just because of the nature of the move.

If he's aligned, you'd be the first on his convert list.

28 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Nice.

Touch is up next.

Took me a few days to get this dynamic and to discern reads from it, but this is it. Hence my little rant, two nights ago, to draw some people out.

@NS922 is the only one who passed that test, to be honest. My read on both Tyty and Touch were confirmed with their responses to my "what about me!?" rant. 

That’s funny cause I didn’t respond to it ......

Archived