Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

22 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Eh probably too obvious but I guess that's WIFOM.

What's your story ET? so far your contributions and feelings seem to me hitting that "minimum" line every day...

I've been confused. Looking for Mafia in a cult v cult game. Now that I have that dynamic understood, I put out my bread crumbs and looked to see who would start to bite. 

Everyone is suspicious at this juncture. Nobody is clean, IMO.

20 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I know where you thought I had but that wasn’t actually a response to you. It fit because I had used my move on you earlier in the game but it wasn’t actually directed to you.

I feel as if you're response was ambiguous enough to pass off as both, which is what I'd bank on you doing. One response, multiple interpretations. Which is what you'd do. 

Which move are you referencing to that was re-directed? Who did it go to?

8 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I feel as if you're response was ambiguous enough to pass off as both, which is what I'd bank on you doing. One response, multiple interpretations. Which is what you'd do. 

Which move are you referencing to that was re-directed? Who did it go to?

It was specifically to ted as he had questions on my move on hockey. Once it posted I saw yours and it fit because I may have had something to do with you not being converted at one point. 

I don’t think it was redirected, I just don’t have any indication as to if it worked or not on you. 

I am an alarmist. My move prevents a player from being converted and one time a game I can choose one player and it will revert them back to civ if they were converted. From then on I can either choose to keep that player civ or risk trying to prevent someone else from being converted.

i chose hockey because it seemed as though he had been converted. When he said he could explain after night I thought I was correct with him being converted and reverted back. The only way hockey is not civ is if he didn’t start the game as a civ.

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 9:51 AM, bcb1213 said:

Player List

1  MookieMonster - Protector

2  Whicker - Watcher

3  Untouchable - Something

7  EliteTexan

9  Utley

13  Hockey

15  Ted  

17  ns9

8 left in the game. Wicker claimed as watcher, Mookie claimed as protector, Untouch claimed as something (still to be verified).

Claims aside it leaves ET,  Utley, myself, Ted, and NS922.

30 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I am an alarmist. My move prevents a player from being converted and one time a game I can choose one player and it will revert them back to civ if they were converted. From then on I can either choose to keep that player civ or risk trying to prevent someone else from being converted.

i chose hockey because it seemed as though he had been converted. When he said he could explain after night I thought I was correct with him being converted and reverted back. The only way hockey is not civ is if he didn’t start the game as a civ.

Never heard of this before...do you know anything about gifts?

Alarmist:

An Alarmist is a form of protective role designed to counteract a Cult Recruiter. The Alarmist targets a player at Night, and if someone else attempts to recruit that player that Night, the recruitment will fail. Alarmists are almost always pro-Town, as Cults generally cannot recruit anti-Town players anyway.

This is almost always a town-aligned role. An improved Alarmist is able to permanently protect someone from being converted or recruited on all future nights by targeting them just once, though the action will have no effect if the target has already been converted or recruited

Archived