Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

19 minutes ago, MD4L said:
1 hour ago, Whicker said:

What made you think he was afraid to vote? He hadn't posted yet.

My second post was a vote. I like voting early to get responses from other players. 

He means why do you think tk3 was afraid to vote?

Just now, MathMan said:

I'm not feeling this lynch.  MD4L seems townie to me.

I'd rather see momentum on someone else

I don't care to be honest. It was just either him or Dome to put a 3rd vote on someone, and Dome was an early replacement.

Join me on untouchable?

Just now, Tk3 said:

I don't care to be honest. It was just either him or Dome to put a 3rd vote on someone, and Dome was an early replacement.

Join me on untouchable?

hell yeah.  untouchable

part of me thinks touch is ducking out because I nailed him to the wall so hard last time

(Hes probably working, but still)

touch - 3 - ET80, tk3, mathman

MD4L - 2 - bucsfan ,utley,

dome- 2 --seanjohn, untouchable
Mathman - 1 -- NS922
Hockey--1--Ted
Ted--1--MD4L
sanchez - 1 - Whicker

didnt vote yet:
1  MookieMonster
6  DomePatrol
11   mission
13  Hockey
14  Sanchez
16 tyty

Gonna hop on my boi dome just like he wants me to irl

but for real I'm mad he ignored my wayta post that was clearly directed at him so he will pay m oh he willll paaaay. Kinda sad matts didn't pay but at least someone is pickin up his tab you're goin down dorm petrol u get it

Just now, Tyty said:

Gonna hop on my boi dome just like he wants me to irl

but for real I'm mad he ignored my wayta post that was clearly directed at him so he will pay m oh he willll paaaay. Kinda sad matts didn't pay but at least someone is pickin up his tab you're goin down dorm petrol u get it

Don't love the pretense of casualness of this vote

Yeah I know it looks sketch sketch honey but mathman be getting all up on my case repeatedly about voting and I'm honestly tbh honestly not getting any reads (as yooshe) because everyone be talkin bout pictures and axes and I have no f idea what's goin on with that so I'm not gonna vote a dude for saying he has an ax or someth 

But yeah if you look at any of my gsmes my first night vote is pretty much always sketch sketch lol but  Hats because nothing really seems  I come too clear til the future cause everyone is relaxed and not too forcefu

Archived