We STILL have to fire Hue Jackson

hornbybrown

Some random thoughts rationalizing and building hope about Huey Magic Jackson still being the HC/OC:

Now, hee haw said that Jackson would be the HC (I suppose he might not even know that Hueball is the OC, too) in 2018.

Well, it's 2018 and Huebris still is HC, so that was true.

I seem to recall at one point hee haw added something like "and beyond", "part of the future", or such.

This could be a matter of semantics.

Maybe hee haw was thinking figuratively in terms of Hueball still being paid on his contract with the team and, in a legal sense at least, still being part of team and not literally as the HC?

Or maybe hee haw was thinking Clhueless would be part of the team in the sense that his spirit and the learning from the horrible mistake of hiring him would live on?

Or maybe hee haw and Huey were in on their own version of Tank 2.0 they could blame on Sashi in which Huey committed to lose games through inept use of talent, game clocks and challenges?

And, maybe Huey doesn't know that hee haw had his fingers crossed when he said all those vote of confidence things about Huey and really intends to fire him sometime soon, like as soon as the season officially begins?

One can hope.

15 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I want Hueball to be forced to read FF Browns forum for an hour. I wonder if he has any concept of how detested he is as our coach. 

My goal would be that five minutes of reading would make him resign.

It's not just us.

It is local and national media, too.

It is everyone except the hee haws.

16 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I want Hueball to be forced to read FF Browns forum for an hour. I wonder if he has any concept of how detested he is as our coach. 

My goal would be that five minutes of reading would make him resign.

I surmise that his golden parachute expires when the league season begins.

He will not resign and forgo the $$$$$$$$.

12 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

How does an coach do this when the OC/HC isn’t paying attention to him and putting him in terrible positions on a weekly basis?

Lee didn’t call the games, nor did he refuse to try to make the game easier for his qb’s all season by tailoring an offense to their skills.

There are plenty of things I won’t blame on Hue, but the success/failure of Kizer is definitely one thing his azz owns.

Hue should not be coaching here anymore. But you're letting your blind hatred cloud your vision, and cloud what I had said. Hue did a terrible job for us all season long. Kizer also did a terrible job as our QB. A big part of Kizer's struggles was Hue. But that had nothing to do with Kizer's inaccuracy and his bad decision making. Lee wasn't calling the plays, and maybe he did, or maybe he didn't say Kizer wasn't ready. What I know is he was the QB coach this year and Kizer's accuracy didn't seem to improve, and his decision making didn't seem to improve. 

Look, I don't know what was expected here. Jimmy said Hue was staying, and it certainly looks like that is the case. However, as bad of a coached football team we were all season long, If we cleaned house and added an entirely new staff sans the Puppet Master himself, we are still better off than keeping the same lame ducks we had. Kirby Wilson is the only guy offensively that I think an argument could be made about keeping, and it looks like he possibly got tossed under the bus and blamed for Hue's run abandonment. 

7 minutes ago, H2ThaIzzo said:

Kirby Wilson is the only guy offensively that I think an argument could be made about keeping, and it looks like he possibly got tossed under the bus and blamed for Hue's run abandonment. 

I know.

This all seems sdrawkcab.

Archived