We STILL have to fire Hue Jackson

hornbybrown

6 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I think some folks are willing to see what Hue can do with a vet qb and more talent, but I don’t think there’s anyone PRO Hue.

I’m not pro-Hue, and I’m not anti-Hue, either. If they had fired him (and they still could), then they fire him. If not, I think EVERYBODY knows this is his put-up-or-shut up year. 

There are reasons both for and against firing or hiring him, and I understand that  

I would love to know what Dorsey thinks of Hue. He might not be able to stand him, but felt like he deserved another year, given the dearth of talent he had to work with. I do think that if that Browns aren’t markedly better, Hue will be gone and Dorsey will be choosing a new coach. I don’t think it will take long, as he probably has some candidates in mind. And from what I’ve been reading, I oh so hope it’s a guy from the Andy Reid coaching tree. They have some success, now. Dorsey is probably sitting in his office calling every hiring GM and badmouthing (*wink-wink*) Dave Toub and the Chiefs offensive coordinator. I’d badmouth Matt LeFleur while I was at it, too. 

7 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

You're not worthy of my sexy sources...

You have to find out about the QBs hand size along with the rest of the country...

So...take that

then I am going to start assuming you are copying and pasting. You either site your sources or submit your posts to plagiarism checker. Lucky for you that Webby had a bibliography function key inserted to the new site. Its the button that looks like a piece of paper and magnifying... 

10 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

Can we offer Good Ole Hoodie a 10- year 100mill contract and full ownership off the browns. ??? Is this an option. 

Hey, if the Bills can buy the Bengals 1400 wings and fans can donate to Dalton and the WRs charities, I’m in. I’m good for $20. 

1 minute ago, Kathouse Sticks said:

Hey, if the Bills can buy the Bengals 1400 wings and fans can donate to Dalton and the WRs charities, I’m in. I’m good for $20. 

I still wonder if there is a way for us -- the fans -- to buy the team, ala' the Green Bay Packers.

1 minute ago, bruceb said:

Well, we can't, and I am pretty sure the hee haw Haslams won't.

What’s this about Hee Haw?  Sashi was pickin and Hue was a grinnin’?

How’s this for some eephin’ and hambone?

Our Cleveland Browns coaches are great,

And Hueball Jackson’s first rate

The only problem at all, when he sends in a call

Is that their defense ends up looking great!

1 minute ago, Kathouse Sticks said:

What’s this about Hee Haw?  Sashi was pickin and Hue was a grinnin’?

How’s this for some eephin’ and hambone?

Our Cleveland Browns coaches are great,

And Hueball Jackson’s first rate

The only problem at all, when he sends in a call

Is that their defense ends up looking great!

I want some of what you are drinking/smoking.

Archived