We STILL have to fire Hue Jackson

hornbybrown

I still cant believe he said no one else could of done this job. I completely agree, other browns coaches have never been this bad. Sorry, Huebris, you are just so special, that you are a one of a kind when it comes to sucking!!!

Browns litterally only won one game in two seasons because of horrible coaching. Like McCourty said, Browns didnt have the talent to win the superbowl but they had talent that no coach should go 0-16 or 1-31 in two seasons. 

Of course, Haslam has chosen to be patient with the wrong guy.

I hope Hue proves us wrong next year. I LOVED the hire at the time, but there's no excuse to go 1-31 in two seasons. This roster isn't that bad. After another offseason of top draft picks and free agents being added to the roster, along with our current players now having more experience, Hue will have no more excuses. We better see legitimate improvement from them next year - like more than just a couple of wins.

Oh, and he better hire a legit OC. Hopefully Haslam at least makes him do that.

32 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

To play devils advocate, maybe some tough love is needed.

Dude’s haven’t been playing with the type urgency needed and they need to learn quickly this is a results based business.

Maybe Hue could have picked his moment better, but he wasn’t wrong, that drop was inexcusable.

I mean, if that is truly what happened, it would be like watching some guy trip over a rock and fall down a cliff and meeting his doom and then you walk down there and say; hey, you have to be careful for that rock.

That isn't tough love that is rubbing salt in the wound at best. Tough love would be making him hit the juggs machine next year in practice.

10 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

I mean, if that is truly what happened, it would be like watching some guy trip over a rock and fall down a cliff and meeting his doom and then you walk down there and say; hey, you have to be careful for that rock.

That isn't tough love that is rubbing salt in the wound at best. Tough love would be making him hit the juggs machine next year in practice.

Idk man, I didn’t see “rock fall on my head” energy all game. We got beat by backups.

Maybe more like, “watch out for the end table” after someone stubs their toe.

45 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

To play devils advocate, maybe some tough love is needed.

Dude’s haven’t been playing with the type urgency needed and they need to learn quickly this is a results based business.

Maybe Hue could have picked his moment better, but he wasn’t wrong, that drop was inexcusable.

maybe tough love is needed but showing it in week17 when the season is over, is pretty horrible coaching. 

4 minutes ago, buno67 said:

maybe tough love is needed but showing it in week17 when the season is over, is pretty horrible coaching. 

I’m not worried about Coleman.

Take the criticism or don’t, but that drop was inexcusable.

If that hurt his feelings he needs to buck the eff up.

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Agreed. Participation trophies don’t sell on eBay. 

Get some freaking tweezers and get the danged splinter out yourself. 

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Im not saying its inexcusable or defending it. Its more so calling out huebris. 

Showing a tough love attitude at the end of the last game of the year to wrap up a 0-16 season, is pretty point less. Tough love attitude should of been a point from the beginning of the year. 

If he want his players to be held accountable for their performance, he needs to hold himself to the same standards, yet we hear Huebris making excuses and passing the blame to everyone else but himself.

Dude really bragged about how no one else could of handled coaching this team over the past two years? thats why I am sticking to the Huebris nickname for that asshat. I wish Jimmy or Dorsey would show Hue some tough love...really wish they would show him the door instead

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Im not saying its inexcusable or defending it. Its more so calling out huebris. 

Showing a tough love attitude at the end of the last game of the year to wrap up a 0-16 season, is pretty point less. Tough love attitude should of been a point from the beginning of the year. 

If he want his players to be held accountable for their performance, he needs to hold himself to the same standards, yet we hear Huebris making excuses and passing the blame to everyone else but himself.

Dude really bragged about how no one else could of handled coaching this team over the past two years? thats why I am sticking to the Huebris nickname for that asshat. I wish Jimmy or Dorsey would show Hue some tough love...really wish they would show him the door instead

I don’t disagree, but in this instance I’ll side with Hue, or, at least not criticize him for it.

This whole organization just needed the season to end.

Hue can go... do stuff I can't say here. He has criticized the roster enough, I don't want him giving any kind of tough love. He needs the tough love, in the form of a pink slip. He has been worse than Kenny Britt, he needs to go. Corey should have told him that no other receiver could have caught that ball either, it was an impossible task. Why should the players have to take on blame if their leader doesn't.

9 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Hue can go... do stuff I can't say here. He has criticized the roster enough, I don't want him giving any kind of tough love. He needs the tough love, in the form of a pink slip. He has been worse than Kenny Britt, he needs to go. Corey should have told him that no other receiver could have caught that ball either, it was an impossible task. Why should the players have to take on blame if their leader doesn't.

They shouldn't, which makes this all curiouser and curiouser.

21 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Well said Thomas

Archived