Big brother 25

Malfatron

We can argue things are set up for Jag, and rightfully so, but he's killing every type of comp there is. The "this scene happened on day X" was so impressive unless the edited it to make it seem like he destroyed that comp when it took much longer than they portrayed it. 

Maybe I'm the minority here but he's an excellent all around player. Good social game, great at comps, and seems like a good dude.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Maybe I'm the minority here but he's an excellent all around player. Good social game, great at comps, and seems like a good dude.

I like Jag. I was rooting for his group early on, and now at the final 3, i definitely want him to win

Was definitely ok with Jag winning until his speeches. Those were awful. He was very aggressive, threw Matt under the bus on multiple occasions, and it was just cringe by every definition. Wish Matt had won. Shocked Cameron won best house guest. Thought Cirie would have that wrapped up. 

Was a good thing until "I'm the first *insert trait* to win BB" bc that **** is corny and no one really cares but luckily we avoided it almost the entire season.

Still entertained by the overall product and looking forward to next season. 

Edited by BobbyPhil1781
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Was definitely ok with Jag winning until his speeches. Those were awful. He was very aggressive, threw Matt under the bus on multiple occasions, and it was just cringe by every definition. Wish Matt had won. Shocked Cameron won best house guest. Thought Cirie would have that wrapped up. 

Was a good thing until "I'm the first *insert trait* to win BB" bc that **** is corny and no one really cares but luckily we avoided it almost the entire season.

Still entertained by the overall product and looking forward to next season. 

Jags speeches were excellent. He played to win there and he was right.

Cameron was a deserving AFH, he made it really fun

I actually thought Jag was brilliant. Matt spent the second half of the season setting everyone up to change the target/vote and bringing in Jag to install the plan. Which made everyone believe Jag was the mastermind. Taking credit for ‘his moves’ (which he was either lying about or oblivious about) might have swayed some votes in the end.

I had Cirie, Felicia and Cory as Matt votes and America, Cam and Blue as Jag votes with Bowie as a potential Matt vote. Jag talking Bowie into voting for him was a very risky move as you’re voting her out could’ve lost the game. Possibly swaying Cory and Bowie on finale night guaranteed him the win. 

• Like 1

On 11/9/2023 at 11:50 PM, Malfatron said:

Jags speeches were excellent. He played to win there and he was right.

Cameron was a deserving AFH, he made it really fun

Cameron was definitely my favorite player this season. Cirie as well. Jag's speeches just came off an arrogant, pompous, and degrading to Matt IMO. It's all perception though.

This season was a slight breath of fresh air until the end though w/ the "I want to make history being the first X to win Big Brother" like anyone outside of the watchers give a ****. At least they didn't live off of that the entire season like in recent seasons. 

Will be interesting in seeing what we get this Xmas. I got in late to the BB party but I watch all BB related shows now

• 1 month later...