Big brother 25

Malfatron

I will still watch it but just hoping they don't play scared. No more of this "well I'm not going to nominate Player Y b/c of Variable T"

That **** is so corny. 

I don't watch feeds but the first episode has me excited for the season. Not many people seem too annoying. Will be interesting to see how Jared and his mom work through this one!

Edited by BobbyPhil1781
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I will still watch it but just hoping they don't play scared. No more of this "well I'm not going to nominate Player Y b/c of Variable T"

That **** is so corny. 

I don't watch feeds but the first episode has me excited for the season. Not many people seem too annoying. Will be interesting to see how Jared and his mom work through this one!

Im feed watching and getting some really good game talk early from some people i didnt expect

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Im feed watching and getting some really good game talk early from some people i didnt expect

Very encouraging! The show is usually pretty entertaining but I am kind of pissed that they started it so late b/c now it's going to compete w/ TNF and SNF and I may get spoiled before I am able to watch the episodes. I heard they did it b/c of the writer's strike and they wanted a fall program so it likely won't be the new norm.

4 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Very encouraging! The show is usually pretty entertaining but I am kind of pissed that they started it so late b/c now it's going to compete w/ TNF and SNF and I may get spoiled before I am able to watch the episodes. I heard they did it b/c of the writer's strike and they wanted a fall program so it likely won't be the new norm.

I agree

It really should be a summer show

I think they should actually start in late june