Big brother 25

Malfatron

14 hours ago, Malfatron said:

They should address it because they cant account for it otherwise

I thought it would be something bigger. I don't think the dude meant any harm but that's still not an excuse for muttering the word and I'm not really trying to downplay it. How the people were talking about it on Reddit was like it was something massive but then again, those mom basement dwellers will make anything seem that way. I honestly think Luke is really just dumb.

Edited by BobbyPhil1781

15 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I like Jared a lot but he sucks at this game lol. Can definitely say the same for Reilly. How do you not just at least try to lie to Hisam? Good grief, girl lol. Dug your own grave w/ that one.

I think jared may be in the best position with the house.

Hes gonna go far imo

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

I think jared may be in the best position with the house.

Hes gonna go far imo

He alienated himself from the young group w/ his decision to save Jag when, if he were all in, Reilly made the most sense. Jag is cool w/ Hisam and it made no sense. He's seemingly doing whatever his mom tells him to do. This is just on top of the other dumb stuff he's done already lol. I just think it's going to come back and bite him sooner than later.

12 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

He alienated himself from the young group w/ his decision to save Jag when, if he were all in, Reilly made the most sense. Jag is cool w/ Hisam and it made no sense. He's seemingly doing whatever his mom tells him to do. This is just on top of the other dumb stuff he's done already lol. I just think it's going to come back and bite him sooner than later.

All he had to do was tell Reilly that if he took her down, Hisam was going to put Jared up and he would’ve been good with both sides but instead he told her she wasn’t going up and then acted all surprised when she did. He is overthinking things way too much.

The other problem he has is that other people are talking way too much and he’s being overloaded with info. And as you said, doing dumb stuff. 

• Like 1

On 8/17/2023 at 10:57 PM, Forge said:

I didn't expect that one to be unanimous. That was weird. That's a lot of people trying not to upset the apple cart which isn't all that fun

I think it would've been weird if it didn't seem it was unanimous that Hisam is everyone's target this week. If the votes split, it might've set off a flag. The dude is a giant, egotistical tool but he is an excellent competitor. Now if he's not the main target this week then yeah, I'm with you here. 

Edited by BobbyPhil1781

On 8/17/2023 at 11:17 PM, Malfatron said:

Its because they couldnt get that 7th vote

Bad tv and they should be ashamed

Based on everyone's chatter, it seemed like they had more than enough. This is why I have to believe they're looking bigger picture and an easier way to get Hisam off this week. We will find out when whomever wins HoH. It would be awesome to see someone from the professors win it then backdoor him.