Big brother 25

Malfatron

20 hours ago, Forge said:

Cam had a good run. I'm almost sure it's over without a lot of help

I thought the same thing at first but based on that episode, some **** went down that they didn't show us. I'm sure we'll get a glimpse of that on Sunday. I think that as long as Jared, Blue, or Cirie doesn't win (Felicia won't last 10 minutes on this wall) I think everyone will go after Cirie and Jared. Especially after hearing Izzy's talk with Julie. Really curious what happened with Cory though. Wondering if he became a target based on this. 

That was an excellent HoH. Everything was very entertaining and this game is being played now. Sloppy game play but this has a very entertaining season. 

• Like 2

Didn't like Jared winning b/c his ego is annoying when he's HoH. At least Cam's ego is funny (to an extent). His logic is weird. Cory completely blew up him and his mom's game so he wants to target Cam instead? I get he got out Izzy but this just isn't smart game play from what I understand and that would be on par w/ Jared's game play thus far.

• 2 weeks later...

Have to say that I'm fairly happy that original alliance of Cerie, Izzy, Felicia, Meme, Jared etc is getting blown up. 

That said, I have a feeling that I'm going to be very underwhelmed by the winner of this game and I'm not sure it will be one of the more impressive victories. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Have to say that I'm fairly happy that original alliance of Cerie, Izzy, Felicia, Meme, Jared etc is getting blown up. 

That said, I have a feeling that I'm going to be very underwhelmed by the winner of this game and I'm not sure it will be one of the more impressive victories. 

Probably be ficking Blue

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

I'm curious to see which duo gets cut first, Matt/Jag or Cory/America. Everybody is making alliances with everybody and it's easy to see how people are pairing off.

Cam finally sitting okay now because hes a wild card

I bet he makes it final 5 and then becomes a target 

22 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Cam finally sitting okay now because hes a wild card

I bet he makes it final 5 and then becomes a target 

If they leave him that long they may not get a chance. A lot of the comps the other "comp winners" have won were comps Cam was forced to sit out or wasn't chosen for.

• Like 1

On 10/2/2023 at 5:12 PM, Malfatron said:

Love that Cam is back and won HOH. Hes good tv, and my favorite player in several seasons

Jag and Matt are set up nicely going into the final stretch

Cam must be getting a great edit, because so many people in the house clearly don't like him and have never liked him, but I've enjoyed the hell out of watching him 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Cam must be getting a great edit, because so many people in the house clearly don't like him and have never liked him, but I've enjoyed the hell out of watching him 

Cam is pretty great on the feeds too

And yeah, definitely good tv

Edited by Malfatron

That's the first week I don't keep up with the feeds, apparently they were entertained and that's the episode they come up with? Damn...

Can't stand Cam but I agree, he's great on the episodes. I don't think the cast has many duds to be fair. Meme Bowie and Red were really the three useless players, everyone else was/is entertaining to a degree.

Edit: forgot about Blue. I find her soooooo annoying

Edited by TedLavie
  • Like 1