Big brother 25

Malfatron

2 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I think it would've been weird if it didn't seem it was unanimous that Hisam is everyone's target this week. If the votes split, it might've set off a flag. The dude is a giant, egotistical tool but he is an excellent competitor. Now if he's not the main target this week then yeah, I'm with you here. 

His own alliance targeting him is dumb unless they have a true, built in replacement. They are acting against their own interest imo. Hisam can't win this game, so I wouldn't even be thinking about him if I were in his alliance. Let others take him out. He's a big target for the other side too. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Forge said:

His own alliance targeting him is dumb unless they have a true, built in replacement. They are acting against their own interest imo. Hisam can't win this game, so I wouldn't even be thinking about him if I were in his alliance. Let others take him out. He's a big target for the other side too. 

A very valid point. We're assuming everyone knows how to play this game and while I'm not a feed watcher, there have been some very sloppy conversations and game play thus far. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

A very valid point. We're assuming everyone knows how to play this game and while I'm not a feed watcher, there have been some very sloppy conversations and game play thus far. 

I do get it from cerie's standpoint, at least. She has real incentive to get him out quickly if he's targeting her son. 

Crazy how he got the entire house against him in one hoh week lol

• Like 1

I hope this all goes according to plan. I would absolutely hate worst case scenario and that being Jag going home. He's probably my favorite at this time. If it does go according to plan, seeing Hisam's face after learning he's the nom at the veto will be an nice example of why I watch this show. Love the carnage 

Edit: Also pumped Miss Felicia won. She's awesome

Edited by BobbyPhil1781
  • Like 1

Wouldn't be surprised if that backfires on them. He wasn't a threat to their game and they took out an ally because he was irritating.  Now he's gone and Felicia can't compete leaving them short and Red is a little isolated. Weird hoh man. 

I think a couple of them will be safe if the other side wins, but it'll be an interesting couple of weeks

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Pressure cooker comp in the dark playing on live feeds now

I never watched BB back in S6 but wild to see it went over 14 hours! How long did this one go? I think that isn't spoilery, right? Don't want to know who wins just how long it went (assuming you know).

9 hours ago, Forge said:

Wouldn't be surprised if that backfires on them. He wasn't a threat to their game and they took out an ally because he was irritating.  Now he's gone and Felicia can't compete leaving them short and Red is a little isolated. Weird hoh man. 

I think a couple of them will be safe if the other side wins, but it'll be an interesting couple of weeks

It was a horrible game move for them. He was a shield. Me, as a fan, am so glad he's gone though. Everything about him was beyond annoying.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I never watched BB back in S6 but wild to see it went over 14 hours! How long did this one go? I think that isn't spoilery, right? Don't want to know who wins just how long it went (assuming you know).

Its still going

• Like 1