Big brother 25

Malfatron

14 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I never watched BB back in S6 but wild to see it went over 14 hours! How long did this one go? I think that isn't spoilery, right? Don't want to know who wins just how long it went (assuming you know).

Also, it was about 15 minutes away from the record but didnt beat it

22 minutes ago, Forge said:

We should have a challenge thread. My favorite "reality" show 

Watch Siren: Survive the Island.

By far the best reality competition show i have ever seen

Netflix

Its basically a 6 team capture the flag challenge played over the course of a season with all badass korean women

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

Hate that I will have to wait until this time next week to watch the show. Lady went out of town for a little while and won't let me watch it w/o her lol. Women.......

Really hoping I come back and Jag is still available. Really like him and find it weird that Cam is going after him instead of someone else but whatever. At least it's been an interesting season full of poor game play. I'm OK w/ that. No one is playing scared and I'm here for it.

• Like 2

On 9/1/2023 at 1:01 AM, Forge said:

I'm losing interest quickly, tbh

I only am upset w/ it b/c big names are going home but at the same time, it's kind of awesome b/c no one is playing scared this season. No one is off the chopping block b/c of characteristic A or B or C. The only thing I don't get, and America just touched on it, is why no one, literally no one, is going after Cirie. It's clear she's running the show and as someone who was on a reality TV show four damn times, you would think "wow, this woman likely knows the ropes of how to navigate relationships etc etc we should get her out" but instead, everyone is bowing down to her. Going after Cirie would be a huge move but she's got her hands on everyone. She will be tough to take down. They should've never let her "get this powerful"

Edited by BobbyPhil1781
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Finally caught up, this season has been solid so far.  Can't stand Izzy or Felicia. Most everyone else is ok.  Cirie playing a nearly perfect game and at some point her idiot son is going to ruin it and it will be glorious.

He better stay on blue's good side 

26 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I need America to win next week very badly. This will cause so much chaos

I assume that whomever wins next week will just stick with what appears to be a house plan to get what's his face out. 

They haven't had a single dissenting vote yet during evictions. 

10 hours ago, Forge said:

I assume that whomever wins next week will just stick with what appears to be a house plan to get what's his face out. 

They haven't had a single dissenting vote yet during evictions. 

This is where America might change that though. She has said she wants to target Cirie, Felicia and Izzy. If she can somehow get Cirie and Izzy up on eviction day, we might see some carnage. Regardless, it will cause a disruption among the people who have been running things since day 1 and that's what I'm ready to see.

• Like 1