Field of Dreams Mafia - D1 Now, N1 Friday at 10 pm eastern

Pickle Rick

At this point, my biggest town read is scoundrel. I think hes genuine about the naz thing and wouldnt fake something like that. Unless the decision was made without him

2nd biggest town read is orca who is towntelling with his cyrptic move posts. He has done this as mafia as times, but didnt really last game

then come whicker and mwil who both seem pretty genuine with their posting so far, and no big alarm bells for their active posting, but they are definitely both very savvy so they could be pulling a fast one

skywind is more subdued this game, and less conversational

Sanchez is sanchez. You cant read him usually because he doesnt threadplay

Toucan hasnt posted yet at all. Keep in eye on the progression of this. The longer hes allowed to stay in the game without posting, the more likely hes mafia.

Bcb's posting may be a case of active hiding. I would never say that the inactivity reasoning isnt valid, but it could also double as a reason to lay low for a couple days. I believe he posted that when he had a couple votes. He at least had one

I think bcb feels the most like scum at this point gut feel

Thoughts?

8 hours ago, Malfatron said:

At this point, my biggest town read is scoundrel. I think hes genuine about the naz thing and wouldnt fake something like that. Unless the decision was made without him

2nd biggest town read is orca who is towntelling with his cyrptic move posts. He has done this as mafia as times, but didnt really last game

then come whicker and mwil who both seem pretty genuine with their posting so far, and no big alarm bells for their active posting, but they are definitely both very savvy so they could be pulling a fast one

skywind is more subdued this game, and less conversational

Sanchez is sanchez. You cant read him usually because he doesnt threadplay

Toucan hasnt posted yet at all. Keep in eye on the progression of this. The longer hes allowed to stay in the game without posting, the more likely hes mafia.

Bcb's posting may be a case of active hiding. I would never say that the inactivity reasoning isnt valid, but it could also double as a reason to lay low for a couple days. I believe he posted that when he had a couple votes. He at least had one

I think bcb feels the most like scum at this point gut feel

Thoughts?

I agree with the first two

Kind of hard to tell with the non posters 

Mwil seems okay 

• Like 1