Preseason game 2 GDT (I think it's against Denver)

Forge

9 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

How does Trey become smoother though? Even in practice he gets better as the practice progresses but he's a rhythm player. Is Kyle going the safe route for QB2? Even then, Darnold is far from a safe back up with his TO history. 

It's becoming so clear that he's a rhythm player. 

• Like 1

Just now, GW21 said:

Called it!

I didn’t mean to sound so excited about it, but that’s generally how those go. 

Let me rephrase that “Called it :( :( “

If it is indeed a collarbone that locks up Ronnie on the roster if he didn’t already do that on his own.

• Like 3

Lance this week>Lance last week and it's not close. I do realize he was playing against 2nd or 3rd stringers this week, but still so much better.

Bell and Jamison wowed us as well as frustrated us. Deflections really should be a stat because such things being counted as INTs are really unfair to a QB. 

Fumagalli needs to stay.

Colleto sighting!

Ja"Yir looks like the real deal. Poster child for throwing out the 40 at the Combine. A 4.65 dude caught a 4.4 dude? Game speed is all that matters. 

Purdy looked exactly that: purdy. Sure, he tried a bit too hard for a preseason game, but at the same time I love that about him. So glad to see his arm appears to be fine.

Deebo! What more need I say?

• Like 5