Predict the 53 man roster!

GW21

7 minutes ago, Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420 said:

To make room for Bosa?  I am not freaking out though, but I can't get the 1977 hit "baby come back" out of my head.  Only the lyrics are "Bosa come back."  But I'm not freaking out or anything.  It's cool...... just a guy and his agent having a long conversation.  

This from rap doesn't sound promising

19 minutes ago, StevenK said:

Would like to hear that we are trading Kinlaw because I’m going to be irritated if he makes the 53 over the likes of Davidson or Davis! 

That would be awesome, but I'm not holding my breath. I'm also going to be super irritated when we burn up a roster spot on Brandon Allen. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, GW21 said:

That would be awesome, but I'm not holding my breath. I'm also going to be super irritated when we burn up a roster spot on Brandon Allen. 

Cut Brandon Allen and get Colt! But in all seriousness, Allen isn’t cutting it! Dude looks like trash. Tempted to go after Will Grier since the Cowboys cut him to get Lance lol 

4 minutes ago, StevenK said:

Cut Brandon Allen and get Colt! But in all seriousness, Allen isn’t cutting it! Dude looks like trash. Tempted to go after Will Grier since the Cowboys cut him to get Lance lol 

Maybe we could just trade Kinlaw for Matt Corral or something. I doubt that's in the cards, but I'd be for it.