Predict the 53 man roster!

GW21

Gonzalez, Hawkins, Parker & Latu on IR. Since you have to make the 53 first & then go on IR, this is season ending

Latu tore his meniscus so he was already most likely out for the year. Guessing we'll reach injury settlements with the other 3 

Barrows said Hyder & Bryant would be brought back...McCloud is likely going on IR. Would Gray be the other player to go on IR? 

Just now, StevenK said:

Kinlaw and Oliver both made the 53…

Honestly made zero sense to cut them. Kinlaw while a disapointment for where he was picked is still a decent enough player and doesn't save you anything if you cut him. And Oliver would cost more to cut then to keep. 

Like not everything is just based on how they play. The financial side comes in and if you can't trade guys like this in most cases its better to sit out the year.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StevenK said:

Kinlaw and Oliver both made the 53…

You could easily justify either of them not on the roster, but Kinlaw's salay is guaranteed I'm  pretty sure and I think Oliver's mostly is, so I get it.