Preseason Week 3 GDT: BEARS VS BILLS

Ty21

2 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

What does this even mean? You're making this determination 1 month into preseason that, for example, Darnell Wright is injury prone?

It means you can't hide behind the excuse of the offensive line not being "the starters" when "the starters" are on the field less than the backups because of injures. 

And I didn't make any statement about any specific player. We don't know what Wright is yet.. We do know the OL as a unit is getting hurt too much, being a major problem last year, and already looking like a problem this year. The best ability is availability. 

1 minute ago, Epyon said:

It means you can't hide behind the excuse of the offensive line not being "the starters" when "the starters" are on the field less than the backups because of injures. 

And I didn't make any statement about any specific player. We don't know what Wright is yet.. We do know the OL as a unit is getting hurt too much, being a major problem last year, and already looking like a problem this year. The best ability is availability. 

Once again how are you determining that moving forward the OL will have injury issues? Yes Jenkins is an issue, but outside of last year, Patrick has always been reliable. Nate Davis plays about 75% of the year. I'm also not hiding behind anything. The Bears are nowhere near good enough to hang with Buffalo especially without 80% of their week 1 projected OL. I don't know how that's even up for debate. If you thought this was a 10+ win team, that's on you