GDT: 49ers vs Chargers

GW21

We finish up our pre-season tonight against the Chargers. Hopefully we see the starters come out score a couple TDs and get them the hell out of there. I really want to see continued growth from Ronnie Bell, Jalen Graham, Dee Winters, and I really hope that we get to see Robert Beal get some extensive time. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, GW21 said:

We finish up our pre-season tonight against the Chargers. Hopefully we see the starters come out score a couple TDs and get them the hell out of there. I really want to see continued growth from Ronnie Bell, Jalen Graham, Dee Winters, and I really hope that we get to see Robert Beal get some extensive time. 

Has Beal had any time? If so, I have either missed him or he's been quiet and not as impactful as I had hoped. 

1 hour ago, GW21 said:

Would like to see Drake Jackson as well. Can’t remember if he’s played any of the preseason games or if he was injured/rehabbing. 

1 hour ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Has Beal had any time? If so, I have either missed him or he's been quiet and not as impactful as I had hoped. 

No, he hasn't. Pretty sure he's also missed chunks of camp. Wouldn't be surprised if he ends up on IR because they haven't had enough time with him on the roster

Looking forward to Latu building from his performance the prior week.

Thomas and Womack on the outside.

The young LBs flying around causing havoc.

Will Drake Jackson make a play rushing the passer? How about Kinlaw? How will he look?

Kalia Davis getting his first live action with the team. He had good practices to end camp, will it carry over to the actual game?

Our OL...please just look somewhat competent lol. 

I think people focus on missed picks too much, it happens.  It's too early to call Moody a miss, but if he injures his phantom, he might win the comp next year.  I think Zane outplayed him.

I wonder if maybe the team should just rest all the starters again this week.  Let Trey Lance play most of the game with the 2's and 3's.  I don't want to see anyone hurt before week 1.  This team lacks depth at key positions.  

I love Jordan Mason, I hope he shines tonight. TDP has been getting some run but he is horrid in pass pro. I'd like to see Mason take that rb2 role when Mitchell misses games

Ronnie Bell is the other guy I'm excited to watch on offense. He should make the 53 but might as well put the cherry on top of a great preseason

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420 said:

I think people focus on missed picks too much, it happens.  It's too early to call Moody a miss, but if he injures his phantom, he might win the comp next year.  I think Zane outplayed him.

The moody pick is really  just for humor at this point. I don't think they anyone is overly stressed by a very late third round pick which is why everyone can just have fun with it if it's not working. It's stupid to take a kicker in the third so when things like this happen, it's mostly just funny. Everyone wants him to succeed, I would hope

• Like 3