Browns v Bengals: We’re Ready To Hurt Again

LETSGOBROWNIES

Hoo due eye think will win sense your a genius?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Well? Yes or no

• Browns
    • Bengals
    • Mike
    • Don’t be an idiot, it’s mike
    • Ojobo, Davis dt, baker and 60,000,o000 $

22 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Its always been the same thing with him, make him make passes.

This is it entirely.

If Lamar Jackson beats us by making accurate throws from the pocket CONSISTENTLY I’ll live with it.  

Don’t let him win with his legs, don’t let Andrews make plays by just sitting in zone coverages.

2 minutes ago, BetterCallSaul said:

I know it's a snap-by-snap basis, but I'm surprised to not see Wyatt Teller on the O list. He was absolutely mauling dudes. There were reps where I felt genuinely bad for the Cincinnati defenders, as they were just getting destroyed.

He and Trent Williams are OL who have legit entertaining highlights as blockers. 

He had one yesterday where he blocked a dude 20 yards downfield before pancaking him.  Insane lol.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m assuming he means more efficient in this system as opposed to Roman’s.

My brain stopped working after trying to decipher the 3rd grammatical error. You might be right.

In any case, I think he's wrong. Lamar's efficiency isn't because of the scheme--it's because he can't consistently put the ball accurately where it should be.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BetterCallSaul said:

My brain stopped working after trying to decipher the 3rd grammatical error. You might be right.

In any case, I think he's wrong. Lamar's efficiency isn't because of the scheme--it's because he can't consistently put the ball accurately where it should be.

My only worry is that weirdly enough when Ward does struggle, its usually against smaller/shifty WRs and thats really 90% of the Ravens corp. He does much better against bigger bodied WRs despite the fact that he is a smaller speedy CB compared to a guy like Emerson.

In this matchup when it happens, I would almost prefer if Ward took Bateman and Emerson/Newsome handled Flowers/OBJ

Edited by AkronsWitness

7 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He had one yesterday where he blocked a dude 20 yards downfield before pancaking him.  Insane lol.

As absolutely impressive as that is, there’s a reason we taught our defensive dudes that if they’re put on skates after 3 yards to just fall down. It creates a pile and at least does something in creating an obstruction.

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

As absolutely impressive as that is, there’s a reason we taught our defensive dudes that if they’re put on skates after 3 yards to just fall down. It creates a pile and at least does something in creating an obstruction.

I wouldn’t care at all about being helpful to my team at that point lol.  Just get me off this miserable ride.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, MWil23 said:

When he does what Burrow does I’ll call it an outlier.

Or should this be phrased differently......Watson HAS led the NFL in passing, Watson has not...so wouldn't it be, when he starts doing what Watson does? (and I would get your playoff argument, Playoff making is a team stat, leading in Passing or Rushing or Receiving and PAT/FG's percentage is a close to an individual stat as you can get in football)

I been missing...now I'm catching up :)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BetterCallSaul said:

I know it's a snap-by-snap basis, but I'm surprised to not see Wyatt Teller on the O list. He was absolutely mauling dudes. There were reps where I felt genuinely bad for the Cincinnati defenders, as they were just getting destroyed.

I’m guessing the pass blocking was an issue 

20 hours ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

Key word is you lost

I wanted to address this...this is indicative of the new mindset of what is in popular culture....Now In my DAY, when a man talked ISH and got his @$$ WHOOPED, he wouldnt be in the school yard the next day with a black eye and bloody lip talking about "I dont care, they still Cant Fight!!"....someone needs to tell him "Son..when you have Penis firmly inserted into your esophagus.....STFU and dont keep talking ish, because obviously you cant back it up.....

Jamar Chase argues and talks like a Woman.....a woman who dosent want to accept any responsibility...and likes to use S.I.G.N. Language (Shame, Insults, Guilt, the Need to be right)....he talking about "If calling them elves bothers them, then they must be soft".....sounds like woman saying "So what if I have 4 different baby daddies, if that Bothers a man enough to not date me, THEN he must Not be a Real Man" LOL....Jamar Chase has a lot of "B!%#@" In him.....and its sad...

Jamar Chase all talk....no backup.....

Edited by DaWg_LB.