Browns v Bengals: We’re Ready To Hurt Again

LETSGOBROWNIES

Hoo due eye think will win sense your a genius?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Well? Yes or no

• Browns
    • Bengals
    • Mike
    • Don’t be an idiot, it’s mike
    • Ojobo, Davis dt, baker and 60,000,o000 $

9 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He was getting a ton of hype last season during TC and fizzled in Woods’ scheme (along with everyone else not named Myles Garrett).

Maybe he’s actually a decent player?

Hope so. I remember even Myles saying that Elliott was a star in last year's camp. Let's just hope that Woods' terrible scheme has been the cause of his issues.

11 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He was getting a ton of hype last season during TC and fizzled in Woods’ scheme (along with everyone else not named Myles Garrett).

Maybe he’s actually a decent player?

So fire Joe Woods?

Lets be real every single player on the defensive side of the Cleveland Browns football team deserves a real opportunity to play in a real defense that understands football and understands scripting defensive football plays that actually play to players strengths. 

Or in other words?  Fire that sumbitch Joe “oh our guys are good at man coverage? Let’s reverse psychology this and play zone with unnecessarily complex coverages” Woods!

• Like 1

On 9/5/2023 at 1:45 PM, BetterCallSaul said:

I think it hasn't seemed necessary because our WR's were never absolute bottom of the barrel worst in the NFL. Outside of the year where we had Mo Mass & Robiskie, I feel like we always had 1 legit starting caliber WR. Meanwhile, we were always majorly lacking at important spots like QB, OL, DL, CB, etc... Those spots needed way more attention than WR.

I have to come back to this because I was posting about it in another thread. Remember when the Browns had Julio Jones tee'd up for them at #6 overall and they traded out of it with the Falcons to 20-something and drafted Phil Taylor? WHEEEEWWWW. We had our chance and it was staring us right in the face, but instead overthought it by thinking quantity is better than quality.

On 9/6/2023 at 6:53 PM, Bonanza23 said:

So fire Joe Woods?

Lets be real every single player on the defensive side of the Cleveland Browns football team deserves a real opportunity to play in a real defense that understands football and understands scripting defensive football plays that actually play to players strengths. 

Or in other words?  Fire that sumbitch Joe “oh our guys are good at man coverage? Let’s reverse psychology this and play zone with unnecessarily complex coverages” Woods!

Let's be real are defense was as good as kc how come stefanski and his offensive coordinator were not fired sense they were 14 spots in back

Just now, mtmmike said:

Let's be real are defense was as good as kc how come stefanski and his offensive coordinator were not fired sense they were 14 spots in back

Good question, Mike. Hopefully one of these geniuses will provide an acceptable answer to your hard hitting question.

13 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

I'm convinced you are a secret scientist who has been running an experiment on all of us with the sole intention to see if deciphering grammatical errors can cause brain tumors.

The answer is yes. Call off the dogs!

54 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Because Baker Mayfield and Jacoby Brissett were the quarterbacks and rational humans understand how poor of a situation that is to coach.

1 hour ago, mtmmike said:

1 have you ever seen a defense give up 13 points in 1:55?

i rest my case

Edited by Bonanza23
yes or no
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

Because Baker Mayfield and Jacoby Brissett were the quarterbacks and rational humans understand how poor of a situation that is to coach.

50 against Pittsburgh in the playoffs 

He is terrible 

You may want to see leshaun at least put up 30 before you play that card.

3 number 1s and the guy could not score 30 in half a season.

Do I need to go on .

1 hour ago, BetterCallSaul said:

I'm convinced you are a secret scientist who has been running an experiment on all of us with the sole intention to see if deciphering grammatical errors can cause brain tumors.

The answer is yes. Call off the dogs!

Nice leshaun last place hope you can understand. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mtmmike said:

50 against Pittsburgh in the playoffs 

He is terrible 

You may want to see leshaun at least put up 30 before you play that card.

3 number 1s and the guy could not score 30 in half a season.

Do I need to go on .

oh so we are still doing the whole Baker Mayfield is better than Deshaun Watson thing

3 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

oh so we are still doing the whole Baker Mayfield is better than Deshaun Watson thing

Ok your right

60 million a year

79 qb rating

0 wins 1 loss verses Burrows

0 wins 2 losses against Lamar.

Stefanski offense with what we have payed is historically bad.