Who Gets #1 Seed in NFC?

footbull3196

Who gets the #1 seed in the NFC at the end of the season?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the #1 seed in the NFC at the end of the season?

• Philadelphia (10-2)
    • Minnesota (10-2)
    • New Orleans (9-3)
    • LA Rams (9-3)
    • Seattle (8-4)

8 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Not to kick you while you're down but alright is a far cry from in the Super Bowl. The Eagles will be alright, but I don't see them beating Minnesota, LA, or NO with Foles at QB.

Not to blow up Foles, but I think everyone expected the Eagles to win in NY but I don't think anyone expected a 4td performance from Nick. So, yes I do think Philly can beat any team in the NFC, especially if we lock up the 1 seed. Even though Philly started the game down 20-7, Philly finished the game 27-9 - that shows the defense started slow and that was most likely due to them not taking NYG serious. It's going to be an all-time great NFC playoffs this year and I'm excited!

7 hours ago, El ramster said:

LOl your defense is fugazzi as hell.. manning lit you guys up like a Christmas tree twice..

With WRs fresh off the greyhound from Alberta Canada’! And even one of them

flew from Ireland .

Giants offense vs Eagles this year: 459.5 YPG. Giants offense against all other teams this year: 286.3 YPG.

dont give me that crap Eli is a great qb and a it’s a division foe.. Wilson lit you guys up and we undressed that dude today. 

Philly's defense beat the high powered rams with Foles playing in the fourth quarter. So don't talk too much. Remember when you look at your team's record, one of those losses came from the Eagles. 

8 hours ago, Danger said:

Keep doubting the Eagles, I appreciate it. Jared Goff also averaged less than 10 yards per completion, so we can pretty much discount the Rams from winning it all as well.

Giants aren't a good team, but they played well against us early in the season as well. If you watch the game, you'd understand that Foles, and the offense as a whole were not a concern in this game at all.

Until the Eagles lay an egg, I'm not going to be convinced that they aren't still in this.

I think it's funny that the top 2 seeds this year are the two teams that most fans doubt will do anything.

let New Orleans and LA have their media frenzy. Minnesota and Philadelphia have work to do! 

Panthers, Vikings, Rams & Saints are now more talented than Philly, both on offense & defense.

Philly can win their first playoff game (any given Sunday), but to do it twice against one of these above teams (even if in Philly), is a massively tall order, and more so.. unlikely.

32 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

Philly's defense beat the high powered rams with Foles playing in the fourth quarter. So don't talk too much. Remember when you look at your team's record, one of those losses came from the Eagles. 

lol that game was a throw by Mcbabe. all good bro. 

55 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

Carson Wentz beat us (with a ref assist), not your defense or Foles. Without him, you would have lost by 20 that day. Wentz was incredible in that game.

Just now, jrry32 said:

Carson Wentz beat us (with a ref assist), not your defense or Foles. Without him, you would have lost by 20 that day. Wentz was incredible in that game.

Foles came in with the offense trailing 35-31. He was cold and hadn't practiced with the ones all season, yet he did enough to put the team in position to win. The defense came around after a slow start and held your golden boy to less than 200 yards passing and scored the final TD as time expired. Make all excuses you want. Philly traveled across the country and beat a good team with a quarterback change in the 4th quarter. That same QB threw 4tds yesterday. Don't mark the Eagles as a win in the playoffs just yet... We're not finished. 

20 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

Foles came in with the offense trailing 35-31. He was cold and hadn't practiced with the ones all season, yet he did enough to put the team in position to win. The defense came around after a slow start and held your golden boy to less than 200 yards passing and scored the final TD as time expired. Make all excuses you want. Philly traveled across the country and beat a good team with a quarterback change in the 4th quarter. That same QB threw 4tds yesterday. Don't mark the Eagles as a win in the playoffs just yet... We're not finished. 

Yep, Foles came in with a 35-31 deficit. Do the math. Foles ain't scoring 30 points on our defense. Our Golden Boy led our offense to 28 points in only 42ish plays. We won't be playing y'all in the playoffs. Barring an Eagles collapse, we'll get Minnesota if we make the divisional round. If we do play y'all, I'll be marking it as a win. Seattle got a lucky win over us too in LA. You see how that went the second time around in Seattle.

Just now, jrry32 said:

Yep, Foles came in with a 35-31 score. Do the math. Foles ain't scoring 30 points on our defense. Our Golden Boy led our offense to 28 points in only 42ish plays. We won't be playing y'all in the playoffs. Barring an Eagles collapse, we'll get Minnesota if we make the divisional round. If we do play y'all, I'll be marking it as a win. Seattle got a lucky win over us too in LA. You see how that went the second time around in Seattle.

He had no problem putting up 30 yesterday. Before you say it was the Giants, reflect on this. Before the season it was known that the defense is the Giants strength, it certainly was last season. They changed the head coach and have a new play caller on offense. They are in much better hands with Spagnulo than they were with the previous HC in terms of preparation. Despite Eli's record this year, he still has 2 super bowl rings and those don't come easy. He plays elite at times and has something to prove since being benched, especially when its a divisional game and there's nothing to lose. This game meant everything to the Giants because they want to go into the offseason on a high. Schwartz was out coached and I think he knows that too and the secondary played like horse crap... But the fact is they are 12-2 with a first-round bye and one of those 12 wins came against the Rams. 

Just now, eagles18 said:

He had no problem putting up 30 yesterday. Before you say it was the Giants, reflect on this. Before the season it was known that the defense is the Giants strength, it certainly was last season. They changed the head coach and have a new play caller on offense. They are in much better hands with Spagnulo than they were with the previous HC in terms of preparation. Despite Eli's record this year, he still has 2 super bowl rings and those don't come easy. He plays elite at times and has something to prove since being benched, especially when its a divisional game and there's nothing to lose. This game meant everything to the Giants because they want to go into the offseason on a high. Schwartz was out coached and I think he knows that too and the secondary played like horse crap... But the fact is they are 12-2 with a first-round bye and one of those 12 wins came against the Rams. 

I reflected on it. We scored 51 against the Giants in New York. Their defense is trash this year.

Yep, the Eagles beat the Rams, but ask the Seahawks how much that means. Wentz was the biggest reason Philly won that game, and he's injured now. I am not at all worried about the Eagles.

31 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I'm sorry, did Chris Long not strip sack your Golden boy in the 4th quarter vs the Eagles? 

Did Brandon Graham not intercept and return your failed hook and ladder?

How many yards and points did the Rams get vs the Eagles in the entire 4th quarter (Wentz was knocked out in the 3rd btw)? 

Please answer, I'll wait. 

Just now, jrry32 said:

Wentz was the biggest reason Philly won that game

Maybe blame your Coach, who admitted it was stupid to not give Gurley more touches? Or are we just deflecting every form of self blame this morning?

Archived