Who Gets #1 Seed in NFC?

footbull3196

Who gets the #1 seed in the NFC at the end of the season?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the #1 seed in the NFC at the end of the season?

• Philadelphia (10-2)
    • Minnesota (10-2)
    • New Orleans (9-3)
    • LA Rams (9-3)
    • Seattle (8-4)

8798eb39a4594860e529e77bd668f1b8--health

LOL.. Oh my god can't believe that was posted. I feel like selling herbalife products after reading that.

I feel like writing #blessed on my instagram feed. I feel like investing 50$ on Bitcoin and then getting on twitter

typing IDK how y'all do that 9-5 crap.. That is ridiculous as hell. 

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

I mean if we're bringing up close wins against bad teams we can look at the Rams beating the 49ers 41 to 39. How do you let up THIRTY NINE to the NINERS?

The Eagles aren't putting up 30 against them but they'll allow beathard to put up 39

Legit don’t understand how a poster like el ramster is allowed to blatantly troll and add nothing to discussions for so long without some kind of warning. 

Bottom line is we already handled the Rams on the road. If we get them at home I can see the Eagles coming out on top. Thumping your chest cause your team just beat a depleted Seahawks team that has seemingly given up might be premature.

Here’s to a fun NFC playoffs. 

42 minutes ago, 808 said:

Your classless fans at the game yelling "ACL" after Wentz went down set me off dude. Yes, you get lumped into that group (like Eagles fans do for pelting Santa and cheering Irvin). 

Our defense is Swiss cheese and you guys couldn't finish the game. What does that say about Goff and McVay and your offense? That Wentz was responsible for your team's failure in the 4th quarter? El oh El. 

Yes you guys smacked the Hawks who beat us, so your chests are puffed out right now (*checks NFC standings*).

Just don't question the size of the dog in the fight; question the size of the fight in the dog. 

Thank you, thank you very much.  

How could fans at the game yell That? Nobody knew what his injury was at the time.

What does it say about about the two of them? McVay got a little too aggressive going for the kill shot. That's fine with me. He'll learn. He's a rookie coach.

Our chests aren't any more puffed out than yours are. I'm being honest. I don't fear your team with Nick Foles. You aren't the Jaguars. Your defense won't carry Foles.

56 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

LOL. bro, WIN your division first. 

That's not a concern. 

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Gonna laugh when the Rams get smacked by whoever in the playoffs.

It certainly won't be the Eagles doing the smacking. The Vikings might.

36 minutes ago, Danger said:

I mean if we're bringing up close wins against bad teams we can look at the Rams beating the 49ers 41 to 39. How do you let up THIRTY NINE to the NINERS?

Same way you allowed 29 to the Giants. Division rivalry games are weird.

16 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Legit don’t understand how a poster like el ramster is allowed to blatantly troll and add nothing to discussions for so long without some kind of warning. 

Bottom line is we already handled the Rams on the road. If we get them at home I can see the Eagles coming out on top. Thumping your chest cause your team just beat a depleted Seahawks team that has seemingly given up might be premature.

Here’s to a fun NFC playoffs. 

They hadn't seemingly given up when they beat the Eagles two weeks ago. Nah. We simply dominated that team.

Bottom line is that you barely beat us when Wentz accounted for all four of your offensive TDs. If you had Wentz, I'd be concerned, but you don't. I hope you lose the #1 seed, and we get you at home. It makes our path that much easier.

Just now, eagles18 said:

Even better! lol Hoyer is so trash, even the browns didn't resign him

Hoyer is decent, but that was a bad day for our defense. It's no surprise when it's an early-season TNF game and we're breaking in a new scheme. Difference between the Rams and Beagles is that our defense doesn't need to carry us because our starting QB has two functional knees. xD

*Knock on wood*

1 minute ago, eagles18 said:

Even better! lol Hoyer is so trash, even the browns didn't resign him

Careful now AZ fan is going to claim you're trolling and hurt his feelings.. I must say though this morning chatter was entertaining. I enjoyed.

Wasn't robotic and actually had some weight to it. Now the Eagles could very well run the table in win out, You never know.

But the chances of that happening are so low i would imagine. Going from Wentz to to Foles is like driving a ferrari then trading it for a 

Previa. We'll just have to wait and see.. Seeing the rams in the post season would be a joy for us.. We weren't even suppose to be here. 

Took you guys 2 years under Pederson to get going. We're on year one.. Can't wait for year 10. :D

Good luck and no more injures. 

Archived