2024 Draft Prospects Thread

beardown3231

7 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Think this may be a hint of what Williams hero ball looks like at the next level. 

I’m not sure what was up with Caleb last night but it seemed like way more than just the game…his attitude on the sideline with yelling at teammates and looking pretty arsey throughout the night is something I have never seen…then on the field he was just trying way too much but while that still usually looks calm and poised he almost seemed angry just chucking the ball with very little technique or sense…I wonder if anything comes out about it over the next few days but last night looked nothing like he has done in any game over the past few years.

• Like 1

I was thinking about it. Marvin Harrison Jr would be the most excited I’ve ever been about a bears draft pick. Even Caleb (before last night even) would’ve left me with some level of apprehension, like I’ve had with every qb we’ve ever drafted. 

1 hour ago, Ty21 said:

I was thinking about it. Marvin Harrison Jr would be the most excited I’ve ever been about a bears draft pick. Even Caleb (before last night even) would’ve left me with some level of apprehension, like I’ve had with every qb we’ve ever drafted. 

Agreed...if Fields shows enough that he is the QB of the future giving him a target like Harrison would be incredible exciting especially considering the skill set he would give us across from D.J...

I would also add that if we miss out on Harrison the idea that Brock Bowers is the "consolation prize" is also pretty awesome. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Agreed...if Fields shows enough that he is the QB of the future giving him a target like Harrison would be incredible exciting especially considering the skill set he would give us across from D.J...

I would also add that if we miss out on Harrison the idea that Brock Bowers is the "consolation prize" is also pretty awesome. 

Why not both? It'd be hilarious to in hindsight see how much Bears fans overrate the players. "Mooney, Moore and Claypool? Good luck!" Those 3 wouldn't even be close to Moore, Harrison and Bowers