2023-24 College Football Prospect Watch

KingTitan

6 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Yeah. With the Bears keeping Eberflus, I am not sure Harrison makes it past pick 1.

Alt or Fashanu baby!

I'm leaning more towards Alt if had to make a choice. Fashanu is an athlete and great. His hand usage worries me some. 

Alt im scared he can be beat by speed. 

But I'll take either happily. But I also don't expect them to be lockdown all pros day 1. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

I’m going to keep saying this but as much as I want MHJ, Nabers is as good a “consolation prize” as you can get imo.

Speaking of players skipping bowl games, it sounds like Nabers and Brian Thomas Jr will both be playing in their bowl game tomorrow.

it's honestly pretty frustrating that we'll probably miss out on a stud like nabers because we've whiffed on 800 offensive tackles in a row.

• Like 1

With how Fields playing lately. I think they either trade the 1st pick (again) or draft Harrison Jr. 
I'd trade it once more.  Let someone mortgage their future on Caleb Williams. 

Maybe the Falcons, Raiders or Patriots. 

1- Williams
2-Maye
3-Harrison Jr.
4. OT
5. Nabers
6.Latu

I'm just guessing that as of right now. 

Tomorrow is going to be a big day as far as potential first and second round WRs prospects go. Nabers, Thomas Jr., AD Mitchell, Xavier Worthy, Odunze, Ja’Lynn Polk all will be playing.

That’s a positive about this draft class. Even if we miss out on a stud like MHJ or Nabers, there still should be a quality prospect to choose from in the 2nd.

Edited by TitanSlim
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Tomorrow is going to be a big day as far as potential first and second round WRs prospects go. Nabers, Thomas Jr., AD Mitchell, Xavier Worthy, Odunze, Ja’Lynn Polk all will be playing.

That’s a positive about this draft class. Even if we miss out on a stud like MHJ or Nabers, there still should be a quality prospect to choose from in the 2nd.

I'd take just about all of them as of now. I don't know much about Polk. 
Bring AD Mitchell home!  Former student of mine. 

But I'm really like Thomas Jr., Mitchell, and Worthy. 

15 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

How big a drop off is there from MJH and everyone else?

I think it’s MHJ *slight gap* Nabers *slight gap* everyone else.

Having said that, would I be surprised if another WR outside of him ends up being better, no. This is one of the more talented WR class I remember seeing, with some guys with high potential. Reminds me of the 2020 WR class, and the 5th WR selected in that class ended up being the best one (Justin Jefferson).

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

How big a drop off is there from MJH and everyone else?

I know Marvin Harrison Jr is a great prospect, but I really feel he is getting a heavy bump because of his name.

Nabers tape is more insane the more I watch it. I also really loved Odunzes game, will it translate, idk. Seems like some great depth at the top.

7 hours ago, KingTitan said:

I'm leaning more towards Alt if had to make a choice. Fashanu is an athlete and great. His hand usage worries me some. 

Alt im scared he can be beat by speed. 

But I'll take either happily. But I also don't expect them to be lockdown all pros day 1. 

Same. Alt is better. More ready to start Day 1 and a better run blocker. Fashanu has a few things to clean up, especially latching onto defenders at the second level, which as you said, probably comes down to hand usage.

Still, I will be thrilled to have either one.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Daniel said:

Same. Alt is better. More ready to start Day 1 and a better run blocker. Fashanu has a few things to clean up, especially latching onto defenders at the second level, which as you said, probably comes down to hand usage.

Still, I will be thrilled to have either one.

Well let’s hope he has nothing to clean up come draft day because this coaching staff seems incapable of developing linemen. 

• Like 2

Not been a whole love of college football coverage here in the UK this year until this past week or so. Can anyone give me some players I should be keeping a look out for in today’s games please? I know Nabers is playing now so watching that but what about the other games today? Thanks to anyone in advance! 

15 minutes ago, Titansfan said:

Not been a whole love of college football coverage here in the UK this year until this past week or so. Can anyone give me some players I should be keeping a look out for in today’s games please? I know Nabers is playing now so watching that but what about the other games today? Thanks to anyone in advance! 

Trying to keep it Titans specific with our team needs...

Nabers of course and his teammate Brian Thomas Jr for LSU.

Alabama/Michigan-Dallas Turner (EDGE. Alabama)-Projected early 1st round, Terrion Arnold (CB, Alabama)-Projected early/mid 1st round, Kool-Aid McKinstry (CB. Alabama)-Projected early/mid 1st round, JC Latham (OT. Alabama)-Projected early 1st round, Chris Braswell (EDGE. Alabama)-Projected anywhere from late 1st to early 3rd, Jermaine Burton (WR. Alabama)- Projected 3rd/4th round, Roman Wilson (WR. Michigan)-Projected 3rd round

Texas/Washington-Rome Odunze (WR. Washington)-Projected early 1st round, Bralen Trice (EDGE. Washington)-Projected late 1st, Adonai(AD) Mitchell (WR. Texas)-Projected late 1st/early 2nd, Xavier Worthy (WR. Texas)-Projected late 1st-mid 2nd, Troy Fautanu (OG. Washington)-Projected late 1st/early 2nd, T'Vondre Sweat (NT. Texas)-Projected late 1st-early 2nd, Ja'Lynn Polk (WR. Washington)-Projected 2nd-3rd round, Jalen McMillan (WR. Washinton)-Projected anywhere from 3rd round to 5th round