2023 Week 1: vs. Lions (Thursday, Sept. 7)

onejayhawk

3 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

Pacheco is looking good in open field. I agree him and CEH look about the same running it. But Pacheco has had some moves when he's gotten it in space.

Agreed. But CEH also hasn't gotten any targets in the passing game. He did it well in college and yet we've never really used him that way.

1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:

This game has not inspired confidence. Though I don't think that one was on Skyy.

He just hasn't shown me anything at all to make me think he'll be successful in the league. I didn't like his college tape and I didn't like him last year. 3-4 of Mahomes' INTs were dropped Skyy passes iirc

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

He just hasn't shown me anything at all to make me think he'll be successful in the league. I didn't like his college tape and I didn't like him last year. 3-4 of Mahomes' INTs were dropped Skyy passes iirc

Definitely not drops. Skyy had one drop last year. There were 3 INTs on targets to Moore, but they weren't dropped passes like the Toney one.

I really just want to see what separation looks like this game from the WRs. Because Mahomes looks really unhappy with what he's seeing downfield. And just the lack of targets to Moore makes me assume he has to be struggling to get open. Which is what I hoped he'd bring this year.

• Like 1