2023 Week 1: vs. Lions (Thursday, Sept. 7)

onejayhawk

1 minute ago, Chiefer said:

Why didn’t we just run Pop to start the drive, the run was opening things up and we had plenty of time to get 20 yards 

I don't blame that, really. We all ask for them to trust Mahomes more than they do, at times. Put the ball in his hand, he threw 3 great passes, they just dropped them all. You have to, to some extent, trust that someone will do something competent when the time comes. Can't call plays like no one can catch a ball.

Just now, Jakuvious said:

I don't blame that, really. We all ask for them to trust Mahomes more than they do, at times. Put the ball in his hand, he threw 3 great passes, they just dropped them all. You have to, to some extent, trust that someone will do something competent when the time comes. Can't call plays like no one can catch a ball.

I know but the passing game was shaky; and all night the run was setting up the pass really well. It’s late game, use the big boys, get a run in on those tired defenders. He’ll even a CEH run would’ve been better then that.

Pass Pass Pass was brutal, and predictably failed with how the offense was flowing all night. 4th and 25 lol Reid on that good championship stuff tonight 

Bummer but long season. Lions are celebrating like they won the Lombardi so this game had a lot more meaning to them. 

Felt like Patty was alone in this one, noone seemed to come back to the ball, it was all "run their route only" type of night for the WRs, even on the Rice TD look at the other WRs just standing there lol.

Hope we get this ironed out asap because we can't put the entire offense on Kelce alone.