2024 Draft

Ftn49

5 minutes ago, AustrianNiner said:

I have no idea who James Williams is, but other than that I quite like it, based on who the Niners have shown interest in. 

1561352.png

Really hope Barton falls.  Doubt it happens though.  

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Remember the 2010 1st round when we took Anthony Davis and Mike Iupati? I was shocked, but it did pan out pretty well... I thought so, anyway. 

Yeah i remember people were saying Anthony Davis was wayyyyy too raw to go that high.  Kind of reminds me of the narrative around Guyton tbh. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JIllg said:

243 ain't bad for him. Arm length (lol)?

33".  not bad not terrible.  dude gives it his all on every play.  Honestly wouldn't mind him in the 3rd if they can't find one of the good DTs. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WhyAmIHere said:

33".  not bad not terrible.  dude gives it his all on every play.  Honestly wouldn't mind him in the 3rd if they can't find one of the good DTs. 

Yeah, that's not a bad profile at all. Did not think that he was 240+ on tape. He's prolly added some good weight.

9 minutes ago, N4L said:

I am starting to think Dejean will be a niner. Just seems like the type of chess piece that staley will know what to do with. 

I wouldn’t mind, but I think we will have to jump GreenBay to get him. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, N4L said:

I am starting to think Dejean will be a niner. Just seems like the type of chess piece that staley will know what to do with. 

Unfortunately he'll be gone.  Almost guaranteed.  #31 is a pretty ****ty spot for the needs lol.  

I'm seeing a lot of mocks with the Niners taking Sumataia...scary stuff.  Every time Kingsley gets mocked to us, a puppy dies....dark times.  

8 minutes ago, WhyAmIHere said:

Unfortunately he'll be gone.  Almost guaranteed.  #31 is a pretty ****ty spot for the needs lol.  

I'm seeing a lot of mocks with the Niners taking Sumataia...scary stuff.  Every time Kingsley gets mocked to us, a puppy dies....dark times.  

Pretty sure Kyle’s furious anger at watching his outside zone reps rules Kingsley out lol