? Week 14: Lions (6-6) @ Buccaneers (4-8)

bucsfan333

1 minute ago, Buc Ball said:

Depends what’s being coached I guess.

I feel there was a case for a hold, but it’s another one from Jameis where he seems prepared to take an unnecessary risk.

Too much trust in his arm. Too much trust in his receiver. Not enough respect for the defenders.

I don't know how Jameis saw the coverage and thought throwing it was a good idea. You can't assume you're gonna get a flag.

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I don't know how Jameis saw the coverage and thought throwing it was a good idea. You can't assume you're gonna get a flag.

Absolutely not.

He might be misinterpreting coaching. That’s never open.

Another fumble. He needs to work with someone in the offseason to eliminate these turnovers. A competent oline would helpreduce these fumbles. As would finally accepting that he needs to know when he’s beaten on a play.

1 minute ago, Buc Ball said:

Absolutely not.

He might be misinterpreting coaching. That’s never open.

Another fumble. He needs to work with someone in the offseason to eliminate these turnovers. A competent oline would helpreduce these fumbles. As would finally accepting that he needs to know when he’s beaten on a play.

You do know this coaching staff practices the scramble drill in training camp, so it is being encouraged.  Certainly a fine line.

1 minute ago, ravishingone said:

You do know this coaching staff practices the scramble drill in training camp, so it is being encouraged.  Certainly a fine line.

Yeah, definitely a fine line.

He has to feel the pressure better once he’s out of the pocket. His pocket awareness seems good, but once he’s outside, he seems to lose track of the defenders.

Archived