Chiefs WR Corps

Chiefer

30 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

To his credit, two straight years it's been in the postseason too. He's fighting for the Frank Clark title of overpaid player who shows up in the playoffs.

I’m down with that if that’s how he wants to play it. 

@onejayhawk is onto something with the whole MVS playing better is a better offense. If he can just keep catching the football it opens things up tremendously 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

He always has one game a year

He actually had a great game against the Chargers earlier this year so I thought we already got the one game out of him. Guess he’s got some playoff magic left in him

2 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Mel Kiper has us drafting Troy Franklin in the first. He Fast 🏎️

I never know too much about the prospects, because I don't really follow college football anymore, but I do think if we go WR earlier it will be someone to threaten deep. Whether that's speed, size, or both. Unless we do actually go after someone like Evans. But someone to replace MVS on all those deep routes who can actually threaten something would be the biggest add to the offense. And the harder thing to acquire. Someone better than Hardman or Toney on the gadget plays and YAC stuff is easier to get at a discount.

1 hour ago, Jakuvious said:

I never know too much about the prospects, because I don't really follow college football anymore, but I do think if we go WR earlier it will be someone to threaten deep. Whether that's speed, size, or both. Unless we do actually go after someone like Evans. But someone to replace MVS on all those deep routes who can actually threaten something would be the biggest add to the offense. And the harder thing to acquire. Someone better than Hardman or Toney on the gadget plays and YAC stuff is easier to get at a discount.

TF is a perfect MVS replacement. Hes 6’3 with 4.3ish speed with long arms and he’s decently reliable. Just finds ways to get open. And he can even take slant routes to the house so he’s not just a deep ball guy. He’s also not really a dancer when getting YAC, similar to Rice

• Like 1

4 hours ago, fattlipp said:

Chiefs should turn Toney into a RB,  replace McKinnon next year,  Ealy is gone isn’t he?

Toney is way too fragile to be a running back. Otherwise I’d agree that is likely his best position 

11 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Toney is way too fragile to be a running back. Otherwise I’d agree that is likely his best position 

Yeah, the McKinnon role doesn’t take much of a beating…. He was injury prone in Minny and SF too.

11 hours ago, Chiefer said:
Edited by fattlipp

7 hours ago, fattlipp said:

Yeah, the McKinnon role doesn’t take much of a beating…. He was injury prone in Minny and SF too.

And yet McKinnon is out for injury this year, on minimal snaps. 

reid expects you to know and play your role fully. Not just take some pass catching snaps, Toney would have to run and block for Patrick. He’d get hurt in half a game doing all that lmao