Chiefs WR Corps

Chiefer

1 hour ago, Chiefer said:

https://www.kshb.com/sports/football/chiefs/chiefs-wr-mecole-hardman-jr-details-scary-injury-lengthy-hospital-stays-last-november

wow his injury last year was almost a career ender, spent 10 days in the hospital and couldn’t walk for days. Had no clue it was that bad, scary

I did hear a rumor that was "hush hush" involving a ATV crash but according to the link you posted that doesn't seem to be the case. Crazy indeed, glad he made it to the other side of not being able to walk and such 😬

23 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

I did hear a rumor that was "hush hush" involving a ATV crash but according to the link you posted that doesn't seem to be the case. Crazy indeed, glad he made it to the other side of not being able to walk and such 😬

Yeah I researched the injury it’s a weird one and I’m glad the treatments worked, sometimes they don’t. 

Crazy he powered through, somewhat got back to playing shape, and then when we needed a play against the Bengals he holds onto the catch through the hit and he reinjures the same area. Brutal

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Stats for Hardman in his last three games playing for the Chiefs

15 Touches - 185 Yards -  5 TDs

I know a lot of Chiefs fans poo poos this trade, but this is like a seasons worth of stats for Skyy Moore in three games lol

Hardman and CEH were kind of nutty in the red zone to start last season. The two had 12 TDs the first 8 games last year. McKinnon was able to take the mantle from CEH pretty easily, and did even more in the second half of the season than CEH did the first, but no one really ever took over for Hardman there.

2 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

Hardman and CEH were kind of nutty in the red zone to start last season. The two had 12 TDs the first 8 games last year. McKinnon was able to take the mantle from CEH pretty easily, and did even more in the second half of the season than CEH did the first, but no one really ever took over for Hardman there.

Watching his highlights last year there was really nobody who could match his speed in and around the redzone. Pretty excited to see where he goes from here, he’s only 25, even if it’s just sweeps and reverses he’s definitely got a playmaking ability we’ve sorely needed from the WR Corp.

Mecole Hardman in his own words.
https://www.yardbarker.com/general_sports/articles/chiefs_mecole_hardman_explains_how_he_is_different_from_his_last_time_with_the_team/s1_17313_39417569

I think (I'm) more mature mentally. Going to a different organization that is different than what you're used to, what you've been used to for four years, kind of just shows you the difference in certain situations you've been in and how to approach and do certain things. I think mentally, maturity. I think I've grown and definitely learned a lot from Aaron (Rodgers) how to be a better receiver and see things in different ways. That's a guy right there that has a lot of experience--19 years, I believe--he's been in the league, so just learning from him and seeing how he goes about things and how serious he is in certain things teaches you how to be a better pro as well. I think I kind of learned that being over there."

Was hoping for a bounce back game against this horrid Chargers defense and that’s what we got, at least for one half of football anyways

Kelce looks like a young man, maybe because of the new lady bringing that extra motivation? Whatever it is keep doing it.

Rashee Rice has gotta officially be the number one now right? At least against zone coverage anyway. Dude is electric with the ball in his hands, reminds me of Sammy Watkins with that speed after the catch like he was shot out of a cannon. And he’s been a great redzone threat too

Skyy seems to be stringing some solid catches together. But it seems like 15-35 yard games are the norm from him

MVS finally showed up, mostly during the scramble drill but that’s still great! Mahomes needs that outlet that’s not Kelce.

Hardman was a hero of the game. Clutch punt return in the 4th, and then on 3rd down made the catch, took the hit and got a first down. Seems like he’s brought that good mojo back to the offense 😎

5 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

For those who want a source:

Shame if true. Liked Ross, and was a good underdog story, but he's not good enough to weather this kind of thing if it's legit.

Seems like he broke a car, what else is worth 25k? hopefully it’s nothing to serious and it doesn’t cost him a roster spot

1 minute ago, Chiefer said:

Seems like he broke a car, what else is worth 25k? hopefully it’s nothing to serious and it doesn’t cost him a roster spot

The "DV" comment in the notes is probably more concerning than the property damage. I (and the internet at large) am assuming that refers to domestic violence. We saw the penalty for a vacuum cleaner last year.

2 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

For those who want a source:

Shame if true. Liked Ross, and was a good underdog story, but he's not good enough to weather this kind of thing if it's legit.

Now take this for what it’s worth, my buddy was a County Sheriff in MO, said DV most likely is domestic violence, and the fact that he wasn’t charged right now doesn’t mean anything because they have 24 hours to officially charge him.