Chiefs WR Corps

Chiefer

9 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Oh boy. Of course he is innocent until proven guilty but I dunno if he has the juice within the organization to weather this storm.

The alleged victim suffered minor injuries, according to a Shawnee Police Department offense report. No specific injuries were included.

The property damage is to a laptop, iPhone, computer monitor, gold bracelet and car key, the offense report stated.

On 10/24/2023 at 4:31 PM, Chiefs_5627 said:

Oh boy. Of course he is innocent until proven guilty but I dunno if he has the juice within the organization to weather this storm.

We all know one thing, he better have been honest about it to brass, or they’ll for sure give him the Kareem Hunt treatment.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, EMAW_KSU said:

You hit your head or something? Veach chess not checkers.  Does your 7th WR really matter? Only when he suddenly does.

I am saying that Veach saw something like this coming. 

Our 6th/7th WR has mattered more than our 5th WR most years. Hardman's 50-yard return shows why.

40 minutes ago, onejayhawk said:

I am saying that Veach saw something like this coming. 

Our 6th/7th WR has mattered more than our 5th WR most years. Hardman's 50-yard return shows why.

We agree again.  It’s unfortunate things like Clark’s contract and thus far signing Taylor are dings on his record because I don’t know that many GMs are doing it better than he is right now.

1 hour ago, EMAW_KSU said:

We agree again.  It’s unfortunate things like Clark’s contract and thus far signing Taylor are dings on his record because I don’t know that many GMs are doing it better than he is right now.

I know Mack and Bosa have kinda sucked but Taylor was excellent last game. I’m a big critic of his but he’s on the up and up!

• Like 1

I'm going to go with an unpopular take and say Mahomes needs to suck it up and throw to these guys, whether he trusts them or not. Yes, Moore dropped what should've been a TD, and week 1 was absolutely atrocious from the WRs. I get the lack of trust. But this entire game on offense was Mahomes not making decisions within the structure of the offense, playing backyard ball, and paying the price fairly often for it. I don't exactly think our WRs are good, but I know the plays Andy and Nagy are calling are not designed for him to be in the pocket for 4 seconds, turn back and forth, roll out, and then chuck it. He's gotta at least try to hit guys on time. Young guys are never going to get anywhere without some trust and some opportunities.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

I'm going to go with an unpopular take and say Mahomes needs to suck it up and throw to these guys, whether he trusts them or not. Yes, Moore dropped what should've been a TD, and week 1 was absolutely atrocious from the WRs. I get the lack of trust. But this entire game on offense was Mahomes not making decisions within the structure of the offense, playing backyard ball, and paying the price fairly often for it. I don't exactly think our WRs are good, but I know the plays Andy and Nagy are calling are not designed for him to be in the pocket for 4 seconds, turn back and forth, roll out, and then chuck it. He's gotta at least try to hit guys on time. Young guys are never going to get anywhere without some trust and some opportunities.

Yuppp.  I said something similar elsewhere.   Reid has been too successful his entire career at getting random guys open,  for it to all of a sudden just stop.   Guys are open.    Mahomes is great, I won’t ever deny that but.. but he has quite a bit of blame. 

Mahomes needs to get back to the basics, more consistent footwork and trusting his progressions.   This back yard style is awesome and fun,  but we are far too green on the outside for there to be any consistency see it.     Even when he does manage to stick with his progressions, his footwork is just all over the place and he’s not ready deliver an accurate ball. 

• Chiefer changed the title to Chiefs WR Corps