W2-SF 49ers vs LA Rams

BStanRamFan

5 minutes ago, Rrrrrrrams said:

so akers is confused too, according to his own twitter account.

i don't think that the rams will trade for taylor, but maybe they just trade akers to the ravens?

That’s possible too. Maybe pick up Kareem after trading him. Unless they really feel good about Kyren, Rivers, and the rookie. Name is slipping my mind 

45 minutes ago, NYRamsFan88 said:

What’s there to be confused about? He missed a lot of cutback lanes last week and Williams outplayed him. 

Cam is starting to feel like a cancer to the team. Sounds like there’s definitely issues with his attitude. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Rrrrrrrams said:

as good as this offense is, the defense stinks. and these corners are horrible.

we don't need taylor, we need three new corners and another edge.

young and turner look like nice picks, but jesus tthese cbs are trash.

They’re young. They will get better as the season progresses. But Morris didn’t do us any favors with his playcalling. 

Rams offense looks great. Its that simple. OL continues to impress. Tutu and Puka looks like they are going to be studs moving forward in this offense with Stafford. Higbee hasnt even been really involved in the passing game and the Rams are still having success. Stafford continues to look sharp. Cant say enough about Williams not just as a runner but as a pass catcher.

Defense has their issues but the Niners offense will make defenses look bad. The Rams are hanging in there. They just need to get Purdy in some 3rd and longs and force him to make plays. 

In the 2nd half I want to see the Rams continue to move the ball and score. Put pressure on the Niners to have to make plays to win. But I think its safe to say last week wasnt a fluke. The Rams are for real and will give the Bengals fits next week and the way the Eagles look on defense Stafford can shred them just like Jones and Cousins did. So yeah the Rams are legit regardless if they win or lose this game. 

21 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

Pretty impressed overall. The Kyren drop and McVays decision to punt early in the 2nd half were big mistakes. 

Really rough games from Jefferson and Kendrick. May be time to get Tomlinson in there. 

If kupp can come back week 5 then having Kupp, Puka, and Tutu will be great to see. VJ needs to slide down the depth chart until he proves he should be on the field. 

• Like 1