Week-To-Week Random Tidbits

D82

2 hours ago, HDsportsfan said:

Yeah, anything's possible.

The biggest hang up I have with that, besides the bat**** crazy part (your words, not mine😆), is can you imagine the dozens, if not hundreds of people over the years that would have to be in on it and still keep everything quiet?

Yeah, that's been puzzling me too. You would if thought you would have heard something about it by now.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

Shaq Leonard is reportedly flying to Dallas to meet with the team. Even if he's 80% of his old self, signing him for depth would be a really good move.

Absolute no-brainer. Honestly, even if he can’t play.

In the same way that last year, there was no one better to mentor our emerging OL than Jason Peters, Damone Clark and Markquese Bell will be better off for having met Leonard. And if he can play, bonus! 

• Like 1

On 11/28/2023 at 6:32 PM, PincheJimmy said:

Gotta give MM credit for this , offense starting off slow to start the season, but should have been expected playing a new scheme ( TExAS Coast offense ) . Number 1 in scoring  in the NFL, take a bow MM 👏🏼 

I think this may be the first time that Dak has looked truly comfortable running an offense. I agree that it took a few games, but his mechanics are improved, his timing is much better, and his accuracy is much improved. The WCO really looks like a much better system for his style of play.