Week-To-Week Random Tidbits

D82

One week to go…. 
Dak is leading in TD’s and yes he still has less than 10 interceptions.  What are his chances of getting 20 more yards then Tua to also lead the league in passing yards.  
And 

Lamb is the NFL’s leading receiver in both receptions and Yards having passed Hill this week in yards  this is a huge shocker  

who would have thought this after SF loss…..

37 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

What FA backs will be available and who is best in the draft?

Big names in FA class, but they’ve all got lots of mileage and injuries. Barkley, Henry, Jacobs, Cook….

Draft class seems pretty average. Unless someone blows up the combine, I doubt anyone goes top 50. Couple of intriguing prospects though, with FSU’s Trey Benson being my favorite

Edited by WizardHawk

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

Big names in FA class, but they’ve all got lots of mileage and injuries. Barkley, Henry, Jacobs, Cook….

Draft class seems pretty average. Unless someone blows up the combine, I doubt anyone goes top 50. Couple of intriguing prospects though, with FSU’s Trey Benson being my favorite

Call me a homer, but I Like Johnathan Brooks from Texas. 1139 yards rushing 6.1 avg. 6 ft 207lbs, good vision, power and burst to hit the holes. Good late 2nd round prospect to look at. 

3 hours ago, textaz03 said:

Call me a homer, but I Like Johnathan Brooks from Texas. 1139 yards rushing 6.1 avg. 6 ft 207lbs, good vision, power and burst to hit the holes. Good late 2nd round prospect to look at. 

Well, whoever it is, he is going to need to be a bellcow player.

In regards to FAs, even with mileage, sometimes a new scene is all they need. Dallas has a solid receiving core, if you had a guy like Barkley on this team, our offense just added another dimension. Realistically, you're looking at about a 2 year window of opportunity with this group. 2 years is all you would need from a RB.

50 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

Well, whoever it is, he is going to need to be a bellcow player.

In regards to FAs, even with mileage, sometimes a new scene is all they need. Dallas has a solid receiving core, if you had a guy like Barkley on this team, our offense just added another dimension. Realistically, you're looking at about a 2 year window of opportunity with this group. 2 years is all you would need from a RB.

So the Dak and Micah and CeeDee’s upcoming new contracts, it’s gonna have to be on a rookie deal. To much big money gonna suck down a lot of cap space 

8 hours ago, textaz03 said:

I love Brooks - but I don't want a guy coming off an ACL. 

I'd much rather have Blake Corum. 

2 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Where does CeeDee rank in the history of Cowboys #88s?

1. Irvin 

2. Pearson

3. Lamb

4. D. Bryant

I put Lamb 3rd cuz the other 2 have SuperBowl ring 💍 , but if only base on production , put Lamb 2nd