The 2024 Commanders NFL Draft Thread

MikeT14

Awful for the kid. Amazing to see how the teammates feel about him (Corum flashing the “6-5” after scoring and McCarthy’s apparent sideline speech about him), which makes me want him even more. 

Missing half a season of field time as a rookie is a pretty big deal, as it’s basically 1/8 of your team control right down the drain. But I think he still looks like a great option for pick 100. Maybe you go RT and C (one of the two kids with the ridiculously long names from Georgia or Oregon?) earlier, and then circle Zinter later on. Assuming he comes back full speed, he’s going to prove to be a bargain wherever he does actually end up getting drafted.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, e16bball said:

Awful for the kid. Amazing to see how the teammates feel about him (Corum flashing the “6-5” after scoring and McCarthy’s apparent sideline speech about him), which makes me want him even more. 

Missing half a season of field time as a rookie is a pretty big deal, as it’s basically 1/8 of your team control right down the drain. But I think he still looks like a great option for pick 100.

Maybe you go RT and C (one of the two kids with the ridiculously long names from Georgia or Oregon?) earlier, and then circle Zinter later on. Assuming he comes back full speed, he’s going to prove to be a bargain wherever he does actually end up getting drafted.

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7a9cmu9fvmxtywk1q0o

Latest PFF Mock Draft by me:

Round 1. Taliese Fuaga OT Oregon State

Round 2. Xavier Worthy WR Texas

Round 2. Jordan Morgan OT Arizona

Round 3. Zach Frazier C West Virginia

Round 3. Zak Zinter OG Michigan (Ugly Injury IR stash)

So I didn't intend to go this heavy on the OL but the board fell this way. Bowers, Fashanu and Alt were all gone.

• Like 1

The Pro Football Network simulator is pretty stupid. This is my result

Round 1. Caleb Williams LMAO

Round 2. Graham Barton

Round 2. Sedrick Van Pran

Round 3. Tyler Guyton

Round 3. Zach Frazier

Round 4. Zak Zinter

Round 5. Cade Stover

Round 6. Smael Mondon

Round 7. LaDarius Henderson 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Latest PFF Mock Draft by me:

Round 1. Taliese Fuaga OT Oregon State

Round 2. Xavier Worthy WR Texas

Round 2. Jordan Morgan OT Arizona

Round 3. Zach Frazier C West Virginia

Round 3. Zak Zinter OG Michigan (Ugly Injury IR stash)

So I didn't intend to go this heavy on the OL but the board fell this way. Bowers, Fashanu and Alt were all gone.

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d72gu5v18uwq7ri5udus

5 hours ago, e16bball said:

Missing half a season of field time as a rookie is a pretty big deal, as it’s basically 1/8 of your team control right down the drain. But I think he still looks like a great option for pick 100. Maybe you go RT and C (one of the two kids with the ridiculously long names from Georgia or Oregon?) earlier, and then circle Zinter later on. Assuming he comes back full speed, he’s going to prove to be a bargain wherever he does actually end up getting drafted.

You hate to see that happen to anyone. I really hope and pray that he gets back to close to full strength especially the talent he has and the person he is. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Hmm I wonder if Drake Maye is going to fall to the 5th round after a tough season….

😂 I’ve been wondering for sure if he'll fall in the draft to the around #10 but I love that joke. Hilarious 

Edited by turtle28