Raiders DE Chandler Jones arrested then released (Page 4)

RaidersAreOne

He had a X live video going on and he just about picked a fight with a neighbor he mistook for a different neighbor that was "giving him dirty looks" but then invited the guy over for gumbo (at 5am) but when the guy used his driveway to turn around Chan told him not to creep up on him cuz he could get "popped". This is dangerous. He seemed way too volatile to be just walking around imo. 

Ultra sad part is during the Live people were clearly mocking him and having fun with his situation. Sad world we live in.

He shouldn’t be in jail, he needs to be in a mental health facility asap. I’m glad he committed a crime and got arrested though, because his mind was so far gone he might have ended up killing that girl. I doubt this is purely CTE. Likely a combination of severe drug abuse over the years and CTE. Although I’m no expert. 

31 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

What the heck happened to this guy seemingly overnight?

We’ll likely never know, but like I said, this dramatic case of mental illness I feel wouldn’t be CTE or long-term drug abuse, but has to be a weird combination of both imo. 

Edited by Tank4Drake