Condemning HC, OC, DC, GM, and Woody.

JetsandI

2 hours ago, GangGreen420 said:

No, they don’t get off this easy. It was extremely obvious by seasons end Zach Wilson should not be on the field anymore. It’s not “extremely unlucky” they didn’t have a competent backup in place, it was extremely incompetent. They are refusing to accept that they made a mistake and now it’s sunk another entire season. 

YES YOU ARE 100% RIGHT. I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND IT WHY NO BACKUP QB? EVERYDODY KNOW WILSON IS A BUST.

3 hours ago, GangGreen420 said:

No, they don’t get off this easy. It was extremely obvious by seasons end Zach Wilson should not be on the field anymore. It’s not “extremely unlucky” they didn’t have a competent backup in place, it was extremely incompetent. They are refusing to accept that they made a mistake and now it’s sunk another entire season. 

YES YOU ARE 100% RIGHT. I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND IT WHY NO BACKUP QB? EVERYDODY KNOW WILSON IS A BUST.

4 hours ago, doumeyer said:

HOW CAN YOU HAVE NO BACKUP QB FOR ALL THE TALENT WE HAVE ON THE JETS NOW. THE WHOLE SEASON IS GOINT DOWN THE TOILET. THE ENTIRE FRONT OFFICE HAS TO BE BLAMED.NO QUEATION SALEH IS GOING TO BE THE FIRST GUY FIRED.

So if Josh Allen, Joe Burrow, Jalen Hurts, Trevor Lawrence, Lamar Jackson, etc go down the coaches deserve to get fired?

The problem was not having Zach as the back up. The problem was not doing anything after Rodgers went down. They had a great plan on paper that back fired. 

4 hours ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

So if Josh Allen, Joe Burrow, Jalen Hurts, Trevor Lawrence, Lamar Jackson, etc go down the coaches deserve to get fired?

The problem was not having Zach as the back up. The problem was not doing anything after Rodgers went down. They had a great plan on paper that back fired. 

Why should a player that the staff admitted needed a “reset” be one snap away from playing time? You say the problem wasn’t having Zach Wilson as the backup, rather the problem was not immediately finding someone to replace him once Rodgers got hurt? What?

Lets be honest, the only reason he was the backup was draft status, the cap hit he carries, and how bad he’s made Douglas look.

Edited by GangGreen420
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, GangGreen420 said:

Why should a player that the staff admitted needed a “reset” be one snap away from playing time? You say the problem wasn’t having Zach Wilson as the backup, rather the problem was not immediately finding someone to replace him once Rodgers got hurt? What?

Lets be honest, the only reason he was the backup was draft status, the cap hit he carries, and how bad he’s made Douglas look.

Who were we signing for a back up? Like why would Minshew back up Rodgers when he can compete with a rookie?

The plan was Zach learns from Rodgers and never touched the field. We were never contenders with a back up QB even if it was Winston or Minshew or Brissett. Those aren’t winning or starting QBs. Those are get you through a few games. This team and coaching staff is not good enough. 

53 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

I see 1 of 2 options for next season. 

1) keep the staff, keep Rodgers, draft OL/WR

2) Woody wants blood and fires Saleh, maybe JD, then we draft QB top 10. 

Woody seems highly invested in Saleh, JD and Rodgers. 

I ahte to say it but 1 is where this team is going. I want Saleh fired but i doubt it happens. 

21 hours ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

WE ALL TOOK A HUGE GAMBLE AND WE ALL LOST. JUST ABOUT 90% OF THE PEOPLE WERE HAPPY WITH RODGERS AT QB &  WILSON AS BACKUP, BUT WE ALL KNOW Willson WAS A DISASTER... WE ALL THOUGHT WILSON WOULD ONL SEE A MOP UP ROLL. The ONLY GOOD THING IS NONE OF US CAN GET FIRED, CAN'T SAY THE SAME THING ABOUT THE COACHING STAFF.

Edited by doumeyer

13 hours ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

I see 1 of 2 options for next season. 

1) keep the staff, keep Rodgers, draft OL/WR

2) Woody wants blood and fires Saleh, maybe JD, then we draft QB top 10. 

Woody seems highly invested in Saleh, JD and Rodgers. 

I think you can do a little of 1) and a little of 2).

Would Aaron Rodgers retire on the spot if Joe Douglas and Robert Saleh were fired? I doubt it. 

Keep Hackett, bring in a competent GM and coach combination. Draft an O lineman AND a QB early (first two picks). 

And it goes without saying, but move on from Zach Wilson by any means necessary.

I don't think Rodgers would hate this scenario, because I believe Garrett Wilson, Sauce, Hall and a few others are enticing enough for him to at least try to play out his contract.

Need to condemn ourselves as jets fans here … sky is falling for us every 5 seconds

… note on patriot game … I blame coaching staff more than Zach … clearly was told don’t turn it over no matter what … would rather Zach have attacked the defense … screw up you screw up … but if they don’t attack O Line is not dominant enough to just run over people … also need creativity and need to see hard man 

• Like 1