Are the Dolphins an all time offense?

CP3MVP

2 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Are they? Or they just the number one offense because of one game? 

They are the best offense in the NFL. I predicted then to lose against Buffalo in Buffalo. I thought it’d be a little closer though. Miami beats them in Miami no question. 

5 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

They are the best offense in the NFL. I predicted then to lose against Buffalo in Buffalo. I thought it’d be a little closer though. Miami beats them in Miami no question. 

You’re saying they are the best offense even though one sub par game.

in reality it’s the one game that’s making you think they are the best offense. They aren’t.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Are they better than Buffalo?

No bc they scored 70 one game.

Better Qb? Bills By far which is the most important piece.

Dolphins have the edge slightly everywhere else, although it’s closer than even I thought it’d be.

The QB gap is what makes the Bills better. 

The Bills have been a top 3 offense for the better part over 3 seasons now, they’ve consistently owned 3rd down, and now they have a run game and a decent o line(granted still shocked by this).

2 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

Statistically, because everything is still very small sample sizes the numbers will probably say they are the best, simply because they've got one HUGE outlier game boosting their stats.

That being said, gun to my head I'm saying SF is the best offense in the NFL right now.

• Like 2