Are the Dolphins an all time offense?

CP3MVP

Cowboys were seen as a potential all time great defense and then got gashed for over 200 yards on the ground against the Cardinals. Doesn't mean the Cowboys still won't be a dominant defense, because they probably will, even with the Diggs injury. But things can change quickly in this league. I agree that three weeks is a small sample size but these guys were flashing last season as well until Tua started to get concussions left and right. 

They will end up producing like an all time offense...as long as Tua plays majority of the season. I am confident in saying that. 

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Cowboys were seen as a potential all time great defense and then got gashed for over 200 yards on the ground against the Cardinals. Doesn't mean the Cowboys still won't be a dominant defense, because they probably will, even with the Diggs injury. But things can change quickly in this league. I agree that three weeks is a small sample size but these guys were flashing last season as well until Tua started to get concussions left and right. 

They will end up producing like an all time offense...as long as Tua plays majority of the season. I am confident in saying that. 

Teams get shut out all the time. We have never seen a team drop 70 like the dolphins did unless you were alive in 1966. 

The dolphins offense and the cowboys defense are not comparable at all 

2 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

Teams get shut out all the time. We have never seen a team drop 70 like the dolphins did unless you were alive in 1966. 

The dolphins offense and the cowboys defense are not comparable at all 

When did I say comparable? I said the Cowboys had the look of an all time great defense through two weeks and it quickly changed off one game....The Dolphins showed flashes last season of brilliance and I even agreed that as long as Tua stays relatively healthy, they are going to produce as an all time offense. 

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

When did I say comparable? I said the Cowboys had the look of an all time great defense through two weeks and it quickly changed off one game....The Dolphins showed flashes last season of brilliance and I even agreed that as long as Tua stays relatively healthy, they are going to produce as an all time offense. 

I mean You tried to do the whole “well people were saying the cowboys defense was all time”(I’ve actually never seen anyone say that) and look how that turned out as if there was anything special about the cowboys first 2 weeks in a thread about the dolphins  all time potential. It’s only natural to believe you were trying to draw a comparison 

The dolphins “flashes” are no way comparable to the cowboys “flashes”

• Like 1

When you actually watch them play it’s crazy. They have so much speed it bends and breaks the defense. Guys look wide open all game. 

It kind of reminds me of the 2017 Warriors where you cannot physically defend Steph / Klay / KD stretching the defense and it generated a ton of wide open looks everywhere

Things tend to level out when a player or team are on a historic pace after the first month or so.    Not to say they cant be special, but all time?   Little too early to have that talk.    TJ Watt is also on pace for 34 sacks...but I certainly dont expect him to finish with more than 30.   B|

1 hour ago, CP3MVP said:

I mean You tried to do the whole “well people were saying the cowboys defense was all time”(I’ve actually never seen anyone say that) and look how that turned out as if there was anything special about the cowboys first 2 weeks in a thread about the dolphins  all time potential. It’s only natural to believe you were trying to draw a comparison 

The dolphins “flashes” are no way comparable to the cowboys “flashes”

Ryan Clark said that about the Cowboys and many other analysts were saying this is a special defense. 

Point is, things can change quickly off small sample sizes...That's what the point of bringing up the Cowboys defense was to my post. I even ended my post saying that the Dolphins will continue producing as an all time offense as long as Tua is healthy.

I'm very confused to what you are even arguing or why you are responding the way you are to my posts...At least to me, it was clear from the start what I was saying. 

Edited by J-ALL-DAY