Are the Dolphins an all time offense?

CP3MVP

What was the last team would you say as a comparable one to them? I’ve heard people say this week it’s too early but I remember people asking this question about the 2007 Patriots and the 2013 Broncos after a few weeks as well. Might be the fastest skill position group I’ve ever seen.

43 PPG

Edited by CP3MVP

3 minutes ago, notthatbluestuff said:

I questioned the all-time label after Week 2 (though I did pick Tua to win MVP before the season started so it's not like I was completely unconvinced about the quality of Miami's offense) - harder to do so at this point. Let's hope Tua can stay healthy.

If I’m Tua I want my extension right now 

• Like 1

All time pace, and they have the look of an all time offense.  Wouldn't be surprised if they end up being one, by the end of the season.  You could say it for any offense at this point I guess, but the qb needing to stay healthy holds even a little more weight with them than that kind of statement would normally hold.  Bit of a weak, but we'll have a better feeling on it by this time next month.   

I don't know if they will be an all-time offense overall or not yet. They have more explosive weapons on offense than any other team in the history of the NFL though. It's absurd how many guys they have that can score from anywhere on the field at any time. Through the first 3 weeks of the season the 5 fastest ball carrier plays in the NFL belong to players on the Dolphins. 

https://nextgenstats.nfl.com/stats/top-plays/fastest-ball-carriers

24 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

This guy can’t remember anything past the most recent Sunday. 

Seriously, let’s see more than 3 games before making best of all time claims. Obviously they have the potential to be special.

Yeah no one made all time claims on any other offense prior to week 10 or so. This is only a dolphins thing lol