Week 4 GDT: Bengals @ Titans

TitanLegend

https://x.com/JakeLiscow/status/1708899537212019175?s=20

The win felt awesome. But taking a step back from this game I am really taking it with a grain of salt. It was nice, but that was a shell of a Bengals team that we faced. Burrow was very immobile. I think he could have got through this game better if he had an o line that was somewhat decent, but they were pretty atrocious.

Really interested to see how Vrabel handles things this year, and just what team we end up being at the end of the year. 

Edited by twotonebluenation

On 10/3/2023 at 3:19 PM, twotonebluenation said:

https://x.com/JakeLiscow/status/1708899537212019175?s=20

The win felt awesome. But taking a step back from this game I am really taking it with a grain of salt. It was nice, but that was a shell of a Bengals team that we faced. Burrow was very immobile. I think he could have got through this game better if he had an o line that was somewhat decent, but they were pretty atrocious.

Really interested to see how Vrabel handles things this year, and just what team we end up being at the end of the year. 

Pretty typical of fans to be bear suicidal after a game like the Browns but then when we do the same thing to the Bengals take it with a grain of salt.  The coaching staff is really to blame for the Brown's disaster IMO after watching the Bengals game.  They should have already anticipated Dillard sucking and gave him help all game.  Protecting the QB is priority #1 and  remember Whisenhunt getting fired for not doing that.  Even with better coaching maybe we don't beat the Browns on that day but certainly can have a better showing.