Week #4 General ๐Ÿˆ Discussion

RaidersAreOne

MNF (Seattle at NY Giants) is between two teams who surprised people when they made the playoffs last year.

Do the Bears even have a read option play in their playbook (with a fast QB)? If they do, that 4th and 1 play was when they should have run it. But they should have kicked the field goal to begin with. Matt Eberflus doesn't know what he's doing.

36 minutes ago, Billy86 said:

I can't see him keeping it up, but Nacua is on pace to break the all time record for catches AND yards.ย 

Not just for rookies, for anyone to ever play the position.ย 

Wild. Is he that talented, or is being the slot receiver and primary target in a Stafford/McVay offense automatic? Production obviously will fall off to some degree w/ Kuppโ€™s return, but very interested to see how much.

• Like 1

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Wild. Is he that talented, or is being the slot receiver and primary target in a Stafford/McVay offense automatic? Production obviously will fall off to some degree w/ Kuppโ€™s return, but very interested to see how much.

I didn't catch the whole game this week but his route chart from a couple weeks ago was wild, it was peak McVay madness.ย 

2 minutes ago, jofos said:

Not really Jack Jones can come back next week and Jon Jones should be back as well

I thought Jon Jones wouldโ€™ve been back by now, so who knows. Jack theyโ€™re saying wonโ€™t be back for a while longer.

5 minutes ago, General Tso said:

Looked like shoulder related. I would think those are usually not season ending? Could just be a stinger.

could be stinger, could be collarbone. Aiyuk had a "shoulder injury" and missed a week then came back, so may not be super seriousย