Week #4 General 🏈 Discussion

RaidersAreOne

10 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Herbert is overrated.Β 

Β 

3 minutes ago, WheatieMan said:

Herbert is terrible. Just can never pick up a 4th and short consistently. He’s going to be another Andy Dalton with zero playoff wins.

Sure buddies.

Β 

14 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Where did I dismiss anything Dallas did? One comment saying Mac Jones is bad = Dallas deserves no credit? You are so completely deluded man.Β 

Deluded? Go back and read your own posts. Is your memory that bad? You were dismissive in saying that Dallas is simply good at beating up on β€œbad” teams. You said this in addition to saying that the win loss column is essentially all that matters. And that Dallas beating bad teams is β€œcute”.

Edited by NoFlyZone

2 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

That's not OPI????

Between that and Allen not being called a few minutes ago, factoring Meyers OPI call at the end of the first half... yeah I'd be furious in your shoes.Β 

Edited by Billy86
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Dallas dont have a pulse in the redzone. I know scoring in the redzone is hard but Dallas make it look impossible. When you face great teams you have to score tds in the redzone bc you cant continue to rely on defensive tds.Β 

38-3

Just now, kramxel said:

Calling a pushoff while holding the guy's arm.... sure buddy!

Β 

You don't think that was OPI? Was the Kennan Allen one not either?

I'm assuming the Meyers one was obviously correct too, even though he was interfered with much worse than the last Hebert throw?