GDT Week 5: Eagles(4-0) @ Rams(2-2) - Trip out West... Hopefully not a Trap?

AZ_Eaglesfan

Just now, Jays3 said:

I am beyond surprised we haven’t heard Aaron Donald’s name yet (knock on wood)

We're the only team in the league he doesn't have a sack against. Pretty sure I heard that he only has 6 pressures in 4 games (I'm assuming he's played in every game against us) as well. We do a good job shutting him down. God bless Stoutland and Kelce.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I swear he either gets stalemated on a bull rush or on his inside spin move which never works.

I watched that last play and he just gave up. Hate him. Nick hates him. Don’t know why he’s here. Howie stubbornness maybe? I’m not sure he’s recorded a stat this year. 

1 minute ago, Jroc04 said:

Nick can take some notes on McVays presnap movement. 

I was listening to an interview the other day with Demeco Ryans and he was talking about all the presnap movement that Mike McDaniels utilizes and he was saying how to creates so much confusion and gives the offense an advantage before the ball is even snapped. It is crazy that every single team is not doing the same. 

1 minute ago, Jroc04 said:

I watched that last play and he just gave up. Hate him. Nick hates him. Don’t know why he’s here. Howie stubbornness maybe? I’m not sure he’s recorded a stat this year. 

what you mean? he leads the league in nothing per snap

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

We're the only team in the league he doesn't have a sack against. Pretty sure I heard that he only has 6 pressures in 4 games (I'm assuming he's played in every game against us) as well. We do a good job shutting him down. God bless Stoutland and Kelce.

I’ve said it a million times but eagles can’t ever let stoutland go. Pay him whatever he wants 

• Like 2