Brad Holmes Draft Fact Check: Spoiler Alert--Most of It Is Good!

Just Want A Title

2 hours ago, nagahide13 said:

He looks like he just stole a piece of cake and he knows you saw

He owes Chris Spielman a fruit basket. Spielman saw a lot in him. Glad he had the vision to bring in The GM and Coach with this ownership group.

love the GMs enthusiasm so it's easy to see what Spielman saw 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, Just Want A Title said:

How good has the 2023 draft class been?  Right now Brian Branch is rated as the #4 slot CB-as a rookie.  This could turn into a draft class for the ages.

https://www.nfl.com/news/top-10-slot-defenders-entering-week-11-of-2023-nfl-season-kenny-moore-rules-incr

I really wanted Trent McDuffie last year too.  Imagine having him instead of Jamo.  Of course I'd rather have Jordan Davis more than anything but McDuffie would be a huge upgrade too since he can also play outside.  

But it is great to see Branch on this list.  He hasn't been as good since coming back from injury as he was early but he still flashes.  

9 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I really wanted Trent McDuffie last year too.  Imagine having him instead of Jamo.  Of course I'd rather have Jordan Davis more than anything but McDuffie would be a huge upgrade too since he can also play outside.  

But it is great to see Branch on this list.  He hasn't been as good since coming back from injury as he was early but he still flashes.  

Yea he's been underwhelming lately. Still good but nothing like before injury