The TNF classic: Bears vs Commanders gdt

Malfatron

58 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I’ve seen this stat thrown about but Howell only threw the ball 51 times and was sacked 5 times. Washington RBs had 10 carries. They didn’t open the game with 10 carries and then throw it 55 times in a row so the stat can’t be correct.

Maybe they are adding plays undone by penalty? Don't know, but Robinson didn't touch the ball in the last 40ish minutes of gameplay. 

1 hour ago, Sugashane said:

Hold up, Wright has played really well at RT all season. Do you mean RG with Davis missing all that time for a personal reasons (death in the family)? If so I agree. He's going to take some time to really knock off the rust and gel with the OL. 

When Jenkins was in he played really well, but Carter, yeah he struggled a lot. Great effort but he was a 7th rounder for a reason. Part of the reason I wanted to keep Leatherwood and try to get him to either learn to snap and compete there or be a swing guard for depth. I think Carter can be a solid depth guy but he got abused. 

Actually I think Borom would make a solid OG. He gets eaten up in space but has a good anchor and is usually a pretty solid runblocker. Hell I would have been happy with him working in at C the whole offseason. Patrick is a mediocre player and made of glass, its a bad combo. And Whitehair for some reason lost the ability to snap after his rookie (maybe sophomore?) year and is in his last year with Chicago unless he takes a significant pay cut. Why no competition for either of them? Bizarre. 

Yes RG

• Like 1